• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#76 Nanazola

Nanazola

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 02:25 PM

Yes Spoon, they do fibreceuticals at the (I think) Polish hairdressers on Westow Hill, near Lorenzo's. I think you can only offer it if you're a L'Oreal outlet so I doubt 47 will be able to do it. But I've spoken to Tatiana about them doing treatments, cos that's what us bleach worshippers need!

#77 Spoon

Spoon

Paolo Di Catio's mum

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 03:53 PM

Ta.

I'm not in the bleach brigade but I'm a life-long, hard-core twiddler, with scant regard for the consequences. Do I qualify?

#78 Liz29

Liz29

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:33 AM

Treated myself to a haircut at Forty Seven on Saturday and it was wonderful. A lovely lady called Tatijana cut my hair perfectly which is a miracle as I've never been fully happy with a cut before and really made it look lovely.

I will definitely be going back and would highly recommend them to everyone :wub:

#79 Nanazola

Nanazola

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:54 PM

I second that - Tatiana works wonders.

#80 subee

subee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:19 PM

After getting no response to my request on here for a recommendation of a good colourist the other week, I decided to take a leap of faith and try Willie Smarts in Crystal Palace (mainly because they had a 15% discount on until end of Feb) and I've just come back from a half head of highlights so thought I'd let you know how I got on.

I've been highlighting my hair for 12 years and in the last six years since moving to South London I have had disaster after disaster with expensive West End salons never getting the result I wanted. Well, I am the happiest girl in the world right now - these are the loveliest highlights I've ever had. A lovely girl called Poppy did them for me - a bright, intelligent colourist who knows her stuff. She packed the highlights in very intricately and the colours are so beautiful. The bonus is that they use Aveda colour which, I understand, is better for the hair and prevents fading. The result is shiny, natural, pretty colours which for my curly, bleach-damaged hair is no mean feat. Highly recommended and I will definitely be going back. So happy! :D