• This topic is locked This topic is locked
157 replies to this topic

#46 Emmalina

Emmalina

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 08:14 PM

In defence of Selclene... they do charge a whopping quarterly fee by direct debit but they also provide an excellent service. We joined them after having a horrid experience with another agency and some very unreliable independent cleaners. Personally I feel that if I'm going to enter into a contract and give someone they keys to my home, I want to trust them absolutely. And I do feel that was with Selclene. (Plus the cleaner they have provided us with is fantastic and even does a bit of babysitting!)

#47 Luba

Luba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 10:43 AM

If anyone is interested i can recommend a very good reliable cleaner. No language barrier. P.m me for details.

#48 kate

kate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 05:53 PM

Coming in on this one a bit late... Have searched high and low for the infamous website but alas nowhere to be found! Are Limitless still operating? Are there any other suggestions for good cleaners for a couple of hours a fortnight? (preferably not a huge company but do want the job done!)

#49 postman100

postman100

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 09:08 AM

As there have been many people asking about domestic cleaners I would just like to say I used Anyclean Domestic Cleaners from Bedwardine Road and would not recommend them.

Pat

#50 Aunty

Aunty

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 09:36 AM

Following my post in December when I was hunting for a cleaner for my mum, Clio kindly PM'd me to recommend a local cleaner by the name of Bridget Duffy.

Pleased to say that Bridget has been cleaning my mum's house for a few months now and is easily living up to the three glowing references I got for her! She's very reliable, pleasant and efficient. If anyone wants her phone number feel free to PM me and I'll pass it on.

Thanks again, Clio and VN!

Aunty

#51 Gardener

Gardener

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 01:14 PM

Yes please may I have your cleaners number?

#52 Richard

Richard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:48 AM

Could I also have the cleaner Bridget's number, our cleaner has just given us notice, so we're on the hunt.

Thanks,
Richard

#53 wulfhound

wulfhound

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:13 PM

Would also like contact details for Bridget -- thanks!

Edited by wulfhound, 23 June 2007 - 05:14 PM.

#54 lillyanne

lillyanne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:54 PM

Hi Lillyanne here,

I have recently moved to the area with my partner and in need for a dometic cleaner, on a weekly basis, could i also have the number of Bridget Duffy???? Thank you in advance.

#55 Richard

Richard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 08:17 AM

We got flyered the other day on Belvedere Road with details of Crystal Cleaning ("Your friendly, local cleaners"), so as our cleaner has recently left, we rang Maria and duly arranged a meeting for last night at our house - to which she didn't show! Bit cross about that, and wondered if anyone else has come across this outfit and whether it's worth pursuing. We're desperate to find someone else, so be grateful for any leads.

Richard

#56 monkeylove

monkeylove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:01 AM

Hello,

I have read all the previous posts, and can't decide whether to go with a company - more expensive but maybe more reliable or an individual cleaner, who I guess would be cheaper. I have also had a flyer from Molly Maid, has anybody had any dealings with them in the SE20 area?

Thanks

#57 Cocktail Girl

Cocktail Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 03:21 PM

I too would be interested in having Bridgets number if it at all possible?

Thanks

#58 gekko

gekko

Sponsor

• Sponsors
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 11:55 AM

We had a cleaner start with us last week. She was recommended via this forum and we are happy so far although of course it's early days. I'll post back in a few weeks and let you guys know how it's going.
Mel, Forum Moderator

#59 Cocktail Girl

Cocktail Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 12:50 PM

I arranged an appointment with Molly Maid for this morning and they failed to turn up - no e-mail no call - no a great start!

#60 Silver

Silver

• Sponsors
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 08:35 AM

I know of a good cleaner. She will come to this area if she can get a few clients. She is used to working in Fulham and so charges 10 per hour tel 07838585523 (Svetla)

Edited by Silver, 12 September 2007 - 08:51 AM.