157 replies to this topic

#121 gekko

gekko

Sponsor

• Sponsors
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 11:04 AM

Hi all,

My cleaner, Sheila, who is used by a number of people on the forum has a free slot on a Wednesday morning.

If you are interested, please PM me and I'll pass on her details.

I can highly recommend her - she's reliable and trustworthy and does ironing.
Mel, Forum Moderator

#122 Bee

Bee

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 03:05 PM

Our cleaner Rosemary is still looking for more work. She cleans for us every fortnight for 3 hours and does a great job. I find her pleasant, reliable and trustworthy to deal with. She's on 07944 880 406.

B

#123 H2o

H2o

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:34 PM

Can anyone recommend a good cleaner in Crystal Palace? We only have a one bedroomed flat so we'd only need them to do 2 hrs max. It would be great if anyone can recommend a someone who also does ironing.

hi there, i am a domestic cleaner in the croydon area i currently clean a gentlemans 2bed flat in anerley, and ac ouple other flats in the croydon area. i have references and i am flexible my mobile number is 0750 5576302.

#124 Popololo

Popololo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 01:35 PM

Hi,

I am looking for a cleaner who can do some hoovering etc once a fortnight or so. I am keen to have someone who comes with a recommendation and wondered if you may know someone you have used and is reliable/trust worthy? I would be grateful.

many thanks
P

#125 vangough

vangough

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:03 PM

I saw some of the older discussions about cleaners however I need someone urgently so need up to date recommends ! I am looking for someone to come and help immediately a couple of times a week (cleaning/ironing etc) then after a couple of months that would go down to once a week for 2 hrs. We have a 3 bed house. Please let me know if you are interested or can recommend someone. Thanks

#126 gekko

gekko

Sponsor

• Sponsors
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:59 AM

Hi Vangough,

I've merged your discussion with the existing topic so all conversations about cleaners are in the same place.
Mel, Forum Moderator

#127 monkeyjoe

monkeyjoe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:29 AM

Hi,

I'm also looking for a cleaner for the communal area of our house which is a Victorian conversion containing 8 flats in it. We need someone to come in and hoover/dust the communal areas of our property, which essentially is only a hallway and 3 flights of stairs. Please note that we do not require the interior of any of the flats to be cleaned.
I think we'd only be need someone for 1-2 hours every fortnight. Please get in touch if you're interested/available.

Thanks
MonkeyJoe
Moove2London

#128 Helen B

Helen B

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 01:31 PM

Me too! Need an initial half day deep clean, and then probably 3 hours a week ongoing. It's a 3 bed cottage on Fox Hill.

Someone reliable, trustworthy and who can use their initiative ie work out what needs to be cleaned without having to be told.

References essential.

Thanks, Helen

#129 kproudlove

kproudlove

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:11 AM

We are a family of three looking for a cleaner for our house on Patterson Road on a once or twice weekly basis. Experience and references are essential and I would like to find someone who is able to work on their own initiative. Must like (or at least be able to tolerate!) small children and cats. If you are interested please give me a ring on 07931 543 650.

Kate.

#130 fifififi

fifififi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:44 PM

Hi,

I'm also looking for a cleaner for the communal area of our house which is a Victorian conversion containing 8 flats in it. We need someone to come in and hoover/dust the communal areas of our property, which essentially is only a hallway and 3 flights of stairs. Please note that we do not require the interior of any of the flats to be cleaned.
I think we'd only be need someone for 1-2 hours every fortnight. Please get in touch if you're interested/available.

Thanks

Monkeyjoe / Helen B - did you find a cleaner for your communal areas? We are looking for exactly the same thing, along with an initial 'deep clean'. Any recommendations gratefully received.

Thanks!

#131 Helen B

Helen B

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 10:40 AM

Nada, sorry! Is there anyone out there? Please????

#132 nico

nico

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 07:44 AM

My wife put our cleaner Rosemary's details earlier in this thread I believe. She could probably still fit in a couple more local jobs, so worth trying her. Nico

#133 monkeyjoe

monkeyjoe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:43 AM

My wife put our cleaner Rosemary's details earlier in this thread I believe. She could probably still fit in a couple more local jobs, so worth trying her. Nico

Hi Nico/Bee,

Would you mind me asking Rosemary's rates and what she does in the 3 hours every fortnight? Does it include ironing?

MonkeyJoe
Moove2London

#134 gabe

gabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:40 PM

Can anyone please recommend a reliable company that carries out 'pre tenancy' cleans? I was recommended Miss Mop but she's unable to clean on the day I requested.

Thanks

G

Edited by gabe, 16 August 2010 - 05:40 PM.

#135 grahamb

grahamb

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:36 PM

Can anyone please recommend a reliable company that carries out 'pre tenancy' cleans? I was recommended Miss Mop but she's unable to clean on the day I requested.

Thanks

G

My cleaners are Liberty Home Services Website

Been quite happy with them - worth at least getting a quote as well as some others.

They do my flat once a fortnight, and I also used them to clean this place for a day when I bought it two years ago (and the owners left it in a quite frankly shocking state - the cheap champagne they left in the fridge would have been better spent on cleaning materials).
G