• This topic is locked This topic is locked
99 replies to this topic

#16 Jane R

Jane R

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 10:07 AM

I just wanted everyone to know I've found a wonderful plumber, she came highly recommended and is fabulous!

She is Carrie tel: 0208 670 0342
email: [b][ email removed - previous issue ][/b]

#17 Helen

Helen

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 02:53 PM

I just wanted everyone to know I've found a wonderful plumber, she came highly recommended and is fabulous!

She is Carrie tel: 0208 670 0342

On the recommendation here we used Carrie a couple of weeks ago - would definately use her again!

#18 Angeles

Angeles

• Sponsors
  • 87 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 01:04 PM

I've posted on here before about him but we (and a load of other friends) use Steve 07711670651

Following this recomendation I contacted Steve to repair my shower and he has done an excellent job.

#19 Carni

Carni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 01:10 PM

Hello

I just want to say thank you first of all to all the Norwood residents who have used Steve for their plumbing work.
I have read alot of nice comments about his work - I am Steve's other half and I thought I would let you all know his trade as I noticed some people who are looking for a plumber weren't too sure if Steve was a handy man of all trades.

To clarify for you all, Steve is a self employed plumber and Corgi Registered Gas Engineer. He is qualified for all plumbing work and also for gas work including installing and repairing boilers. He can issue Landlord and home owner certificates to ensure your gas supply is sound and all gas appliances are in good working order.

Together we run our own company, we are called S H Plumbing & Heating - the S H stands for Steve Hibbert.
If you are in need of a plumber for any jobs you have then give Steve a call on 07711 670651 and he will be more than happy to come and quote for you or fix your problems at a very reasonable cost.

Many thanks again for all those who have used Steve and recommended him to your friends and family, we very much appreciate it. We know sometimes finding a good tradesperson can be difficult.

Carni & Steve
S H Plumbing & Heating :D

#20 edlee

edlee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 03:00 PM

Hi All,

Just want to add to the praises of [b][ name removed - previous issue ][/b] (plumber). I've just had her round to fit a new stopcock. Very helpful and friendly and gave me lots of good advice on how to sort out some of my bathroom woes (without incurring lots of cost).

She is local (based in Tulse Hill/West Norwood) - I would recommend her and plan to use her again for moving some pipes in the near future when I tackle my nasty bathroom suite.

I was very impressed by her.

:D

P.S. She also trusted me to transfer money to her using internet banking

tel: 0208 670 0342
http://www.plummyplumbers.co.uk/

Edited by edlee, 26 October 2006 - 03:06 PM.

#21 little my

little my

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 08:55 PM

Hi Silver,

Could you let me know Mariusz's number please? I'm in desperate need of a new bathroom and would like to get a quote off him.

Thank you :)

#22 belle

belle

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 06:22 PM

Carrie's coming to fit my bathroom on Monday - can't wait! She's a lovely lady, very helpful and patient with all my questions and phone calls. I'll let you know how it all goes, but so far I'm very impressed! Also, got to love a plumbing company called [b][ name removed - previous issue ][/b] (Carrie's a bit posh, in case you hadn't guessed)!
Dork Adore - the ultimate haven for geeks!

#23 The Joker

The Joker

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 02:50 PM

I recently used S H Plumbing & Heating (see post #19) and was very happy with the service received - and price paid.

Steve responded to an emergency call out on a Saturday within 4 hours and fixed the problem quickly.

Would recommend him...

#24 belle

belle

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 06:43 PM

Carrie's done my bathroom now. She and Len did a lovely job - although they had some fun and games with my rubbish low pressure in my flat.

I'd definitely recommend them! But I would definitely NOT recommend Scobles who were very slow to offer any sales assistance and who then sold me a dodgy sink that we had to take back. The suite itself was fine (especially considering the price) but I wouldn't go in there again without someone who knows what they're doing.
Dork Adore - the ultimate haven for geeks!

#25 RachelF

RachelF

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 05:14 PM

I have just had Carrie doing a few odd jobs too, and would heartily recommend her too! She is reliable, good at her job, and extremely nice!
Rachel
My link

#26 Richard Williams

Richard Williams

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 03:02 PM

I also had Carrie round last week and found her to be very professional. I definitely recommend her.

#27 Mango

Mango

Forum Fruit

• Sponsors
  • 772 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 03:08 PM

Blimey! Carrie's been busy. Was round last week to do my bathroom as well. :D

Edited by Mango, 04 December 2006 - 03:08 PM.

M A N G O

#28 patrick

patrick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 03:22 PM

We used APS Plumbing for fitting a new bathroom last year and they were pretty good, quite reasonably priced too. They're on 020 8249 7834.

#29 mikeinpenge

mikeinpenge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 05:08 PM

Hi

Do you have a number for Mariusz - we have a bathroom fit-out and would like to ask him to quote - thanks :)

Mike

Mariusz just fitted my bath, shower and tiled my bathroom. Considering the age of the property and the bumps in the walls, he did very well. He charges £110 per day but works well and faster than most english workmen (sad but true)

He can do just about anything well and considers the problems and jobs as if he was doing his own house.

#30 swoodfield

swoodfield

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 11:40 AM

Just a note to say that we recently used [b][ name removed - previous issue ][/b] to help diagnose our many shower problems and we were very happy with her service, and we we would use her again. She was very good at responding to queries, and was generally very helpful