#1 benpark

benpark

Ben Park

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 12:58 PM

Hi,

I need a painter/decorator to quote on painting some sash windows (both externally and internally). If they do tiling as well, I may have further work for them.

Can anybody recommend somebody good?

Regards,
Ben

#2 Amanda1

Amanda1

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 01:16 PM

Yes, my neighbour, PM in if you want details, thanks

#3 spoiltdog

spoiltdog

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 08:50 PM

If any one needs decorating drop me a email awjacob@hotmail.com scrappy used me and has listed me im local look forward to hear from you thanks youre jobs are what l need
  • steven h likes this

#4 steven h

steven h

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 02:07 PM

Hello my name is Steve and i am from d-g-s if you need any paint work undertaken being interior or exterior you can give me an email on d.g.services@hotmail.co.uk and we would be happy to welcome you.

#5 top o' the hill

top o' the hill

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 02:30 PM

Does anybody know a good, reasonable priced decorator available to start some work asap (i.e: next Mon)?

#6 keitha

keitha

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 04:51 PM

We need to get the outside of our house painted and the guttering repaired. Does anyone have a recommendation for a firm they have used recently?

#7 James

James

• Sponsors
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 05:53 PM

For guttering see this topic...
http://www.virtualno...?showtopic=3559

European.vote - EU Referendum

#8 RachelF

RachelF

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 02:45 PM

I used City Stickers about 18 months ago. They did a good job, and the paint came with a guarantee. Not cheap though! However you did need sunglasses to look at my house for a few days! Then, depressingly, the black dust that we must all breathe in all the time began to settle on the horizontal surfaces...
Rachel
My link

#9 ChristineT

ChristineT

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 09:35 AM

Hi all, I got Steve from DGS's details from this thread and he has has just finished painting 4 outside windows for me. He and his colleague did a great job, were very clean and diligent and I am very pleased with the result. I thought the price was reasonable and I would definitely use them again.

#10 Rafa

Rafa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 08:15 PM

Has anyone gone out locally for insurance tenders to redecorate? If so which decorators don't mind doing it? Can't imagine all decorators will want to quote for this. Cheers Sean.

#11 360 Degrees

360 Degrees

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 09:42 PM

Hi

I have a great Painter should you be interested in obtaining a free no-obligation quotation; even if it is for Insurance purposes. I am however assuming that you will actually fairly consider each quotation before going ahead with anyone (i.e. quotation not being purely used as a price comparison)?

Please contact me for futher details if you are interested if getting more information.

Best regards

Julie
Julie Laughton - 360 Degrees - Improving Every Angle of Your Life. Property Maintenance Solutions, Lifestyle Management Services and Project Management for your Home Improvement Projects. Visit My Website Email for Info

#12 smiley

smiley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 10:55 AM

Hey all,

A painter just recently finished painting my living room and bedrooms. I am a landlord with female tenants who are at home during the day, so was relieved to find a female painter who I could trust would not intimidate my tenants. Anyway, she has done a great job, and at a very good price. I highly recommend (and promised I'd post up on here).

Anyway, her name is Dee and she can be reached on 07725054551.

Hope this is of help. B)

#13 360 Degrees

360 Degrees

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 02:10 PM

Hi

Sorry, I did not include the contact details for the Painter and Decorator who provides free no-obligation quotations on the last post:

(t) 020 8249 3535 (m) 07813 663 135 (e) info@360degreesonline.co.uk (w) www.360degreesonline.co.uk
Julie Laughton - 360 Degrees - Improving Every Angle of Your Life. Property Maintenance Solutions, Lifestyle Management Services and Project Management for your Home Improvement Projects. Visit My Website Email for Info

#14 Molly

Molly

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 02:51 PM

Hi VNers,

We have a flat on Belvedere Road & we need to repaint the whole exterior of the house, a four storey Victorian property, which will include rendering & replacing some guttering. We've noticed some other houses on the road and in Cintra Park have had great paint jobs done on them recently. Can any-one recommend a good company that will also supply their own scaffolding?

Cheers,

Molly

#15 Marlowe

Marlowe

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 08:23 AM

I have steel "Crittall" windows that need painting internally. The previous owner of my place did a pretty sloppy job so i'm looking for somebody who can prep them and paint them using a bit of knowledge and skill in dealing with that type of window. Would anybody have a good contact that i could use?

Thanks