93 replies to this topic

#16 Spoon

Spoon

Paolo Di Catio's mum

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:31 PM

Just been quoted 40k to paint our house and put up curtains/blinds. Admittedly they went as far as sourcing the materials and talking about bespoke cabinetry but we were more looking for simple project management due to being out at work all day but being desperate to get it done. Things like a bathroom cabinet can be procured and DIYed by Mr Spoon at the weekends, doesn't need to be designed and installed by a master craftsmen. Does anyone know of a local person who is into interior decorating who could take our brief and just organise it? We can get our paint from Homebase or Hollybush, etc, we don't need someone to go to the King's Road and get us stuff made of silk by Tibetan monks and shipped for sale to an outlet in Chelsea.. Any ideas? Much obliged.

#17 360 Degrees

360 Degrees

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 07:07 PM

Hi

We will be able to help you for this project, at whatever level of Interior Design you wish to go for. We are based locally and have been recommended by other VN'ers.

Please get in touch if you would like more information. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Julie

(t) 020 8249 3535
(m) 07813 663 135
(e) info@360degreesonline.co.uk
(w) www.360degreesonline.co.uk
Julie Laughton - 360 Degrees - Improving Every Angle of Your Life. Property Maintenance Solutions, Lifestyle Management Services and Project Management for your Home Improvement Projects. Visit My Website Email for Info

#18 Spoon

Spoon

Paolo Di Catio's mum

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 08:16 PM

Fantastic news, thanks. I'll PM you.

#19 360 Degrees

360 Degrees

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 09:56 PM

You are welcome. I look forward to hearing from you!
Julie Laughton - 360 Degrees - Improving Every Angle of Your Life. Property Maintenance Solutions, Lifestyle Management Services and Project Management for your Home Improvement Projects. Visit My Website Email for Info

#20 Molly

Molly

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 11:43 AM

I have just had Julie and her team from 360 Degrees do internal and external painting, window cleaning and gutter clearing for me and I found her to be reliable, friendly, very accommodating, hard working and her team did a fantastic job. I am more than happy to recommend Julie.

#21 RachelF

RachelF

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 03:22 PM

Hello

Steve from d.g.s just painted my bedroom and I am very pleased with the result. It didn't take too long at all and everything is spotlessly clean!

His email address is d.g.services@hotmail.co.uk
  • steven h likes this
Rachel
My link

#22 Molly

Molly

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 08:30 AM

I initially recommended Steve from DNG on VN but am now retracting my recommendation. I hired him to do external painting and he never turned up to do the work or returned my call to explain why he was late/didn't turn up.
  • steven h likes this

#23 MissDisco

MissDisco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:20 PM

I can recommend Dee too, she has just finished painting my kitchen, bedroom, living room and hallway, all at a very reasonable price.
She can be contacted on 07725 054551

Edited by MissDisco, 21 July 2007 - 06:20 PM.

#24 schubert82

schubert82

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 04:30 PM

We are looking for someone reliable, accurate and professional to paint our flat as we are not that keen to do it ourselves! Any advice greatly appreciated. We live on Aukland Road SE19.

Thanks!

Irina

#25 NickJ

NickJ

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 03:08 PM

We've been looking for someone to paint the front of our house in Penge. Several people have agreed to give us a quote - but we haven't received one! Any recommendations?

#26 Spoon

Spoon

Paolo Di Catio's mum

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 03:23 PM

Julie Laughton will do it for you. Highly recommended, CP-based business. We were really happy. www.360degreesonline.co.uk

#27 Ziwa

Ziwa

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 06:31 PM

you also might like to try Renown Smith
contact tel: 0208-653-3786
local in South Norwood, does the outsides of a bunch of the properties on Thicket Rd, nice and very competitively priced

#28 gekko

gekko

Sponsor

• Sponsors
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 11:50 AM

Great to see some new recommendations on this topic. We got quotes a couple of years back but never ended up getting the house painted. It looks a state though and we are revisiting getting it done so will look up these people thanks.
Mel, Forum Moderator

#29 Ddraig Goch

Ddraig Goch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:26 AM

I would also like to recommend Dee as a painter and decorator. She transformed my kitchen walls and ceiling from ugly sisters to Cinderellas. She did a very professional job and left everything clean and tidy after her. Her mobile if you missed it first time: 07725054551

Edited by Ddraig Goch, 12 December 2007 - 09:34 AM.

#30 jimjam101

jimjam101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 01:45 PM

Hi all,

i have just moved to se21, i run a small buisiness along with my partner and would just like to introduce myself.

My name is Jamie and my partner's name is Andy, we offer services which include painting/decorating both internal & external, plastering, tilling, general carpentry (hanging doors, fitting skirtingboards etc) fitting bathroom suits plus more.

As i said we are a small buisiness and offer free quoats and give reasonable prices.

If you require any of the above and wish to call, please feel free to do so on the numbers below.

Kind regards

Jamie

Andy