• This topic is locked This topic is locked
93 replies to this topic

#31 Frankie

Frankie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:43 PM

Can anyone recommend someone do some wallpapering? Dee seems to come recommended for painting so i'm guessing she does that too? Thanks

#32 360 Degrees

360 Degrees

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 07:52 PM

Hi

We can provide a free no obligation Quotation for any Painting and Decorating requirements that you have.

We have been established in Upper Norwood for the last five years and have recent recommendations over the last year on Virtual Norwood.

Please feel free to look at our website www.360degreeesonline.co.uk or give us a call where we will be happy to discuss any requiremetns that you have.

Best wishes

Julie Laughton
360 Degrees

(e) info@360degreesonline.co.uk
(t) 020 8249 3535
(m) 07813 663 135
(w) www.360degreesonline.co.uk
Julie Laughton - 360 Degrees - Improving Every Angle of Your Life. Property Maintenance Solutions, Lifestyle Management Services and Project Management for your Home Improvement Projects. Visit My Website Email for Info

#33 Spoon

Spoon

Paolo Di Catio's mum

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 11:38 PM

I recommend 360 Degrees. PM me if you need hard evidence! Very happy with everything - wallpapering included.

#34 chrissyb

chrissyb

what shall we make today?

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 03:49 PM

Hello there
About a month ago we had the front of our house painted by Andy Jacob. We were very satisfied with the result at an excellent price - much more reasonable than the previous quotes that we received. His mobile is 07719 092146.

#35 jdnewman123

jdnewman123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 07:16 PM

My name is Michael Newman and I am also a local Painter/Decorator based in Crystal Palace. I have several years experience and my rates are very reasonable. I am happy to quote for all types of work both inside and out. Give me a call on 0790 5644 328 or 020 8771 2240

#36 CHutchings

CHutchings

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 03:48 PM

Hi, I'm new to the virtual norwood site and just been busying reading through some of the forum threads.
For any of you wanting a painter/decorator I recently used someone called Jon Allen who did a fantastic job redecorating my house. He did everything from painting, tiling and hanging wall paper. Couldn't recommend him highly enough - very friendly and helpful and most importantly did a great job. A friend initially recommended him to me. His number is 07970 639193

#37 guineagirl

guineagirl

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:49 PM

Like Chrissyb, I had Andy Jacob over to do some external decoration on the house - a very well-done job, reliable and prompt, and flexible on times/dates/availability, etc. Very happy with the quality of the work and would definitely recommend!

#38 Creepin Jesus

Creepin Jesus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 09:46 AM

If anyone wants a decorator they should call Chester Voisey 07870 758766. I used him to decorate my two bedrooms and I have yet to find a nicer trades man who has an extremly high standard of work and is reasonable and dependable (a very rare thing).
Please call him am meet him he wont dissapoint.

#39 NickJ

NickJ

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 04:22 PM

I can wholeheartedly recommend Alan Brim, on 0772 0084984. He was recommended to us (as an ex-fireman who is not afraid to climb ladders!) by a friend, and he did a brilliant job of the front of our house after we were badly let down by someone I would very much like to name and shame, but had better not. Alan was conscientious and did a much more thorough job than I could even have hoped for - a proper decorating job, rather than a quick cover-up. Nice guy too.

#40 Clare Moss

Clare Moss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 07:13 PM

Jon Allen recently redecorated the downstairs of our house and did a fantastic job. His work is immaculate and he was just a lovely guy who I felt comfortable leaving in our house.
I would thoroughly recommend him to anyone looking to have re-decoration work done. His number is 07970 639193

#41 twinkle

twinkle

• Sponsors
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 07:30 PM

A friend of mine has a great business shes been doing for years...
contact her for a good competitive quote. Thanks x

Plasterer / Painter and Decorator/ Property Maintenance

Fully qualified female plasterer, friendly, clean and reliable.

SERVICES
At 'Don't Move Just Improve' we offer a number of services:

* Plastering - skim or full plastering
* Rendering - both indoor and outdoor
* Painting and Decorating - both indoor and outdoor
* Odd jobs - per customer's requirements
* Repair work
* Tiling
* Interior and exterior work

All jobs are per the specification and requirement of our customers- advice is offered throughout the process from quoting to completing the job.

Contact Info
Kerenza Rolfe (Kez) 07872144669
justimprove@hotmail.co.uk
For all your graphic design needs please visit
www.jane-shearman-design.com

#42 Molly

Molly

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:08 AM

Hi Nick,

Based on your recommendation I had Alan around to quote on having the front of my Victorian house painted. I was happy with his quote. I just wanted to double check with you that you were definately happy with his work. Has it held up over Winter? Did he give you a guarantee?

Thanks heaps for posting your recommendation.

Cheers,

Molly

I can wholeheartedly recommend Alan Brim, on 0772 0084984. He was recommended to us (as an ex-fireman who is not afraid to climb ladders!) by a friend, and he did a brilliant job of the front of our house after we were badly let down by someone I would very much like to name and shame, but had better not. Alan was conscientious and did a much more thorough job than I could even have hoped for - a proper decorating job, rather than a quick cover-up. Nice guy too.

#43 NickJ

NickJ

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:02 AM

Hi Nick,

Based on your recommendation I had Alan around to quote on having the front of my Victorian house painted. I was happy with his quote. I just wanted to double check with you that you were definately happy with his work. Has it held up over Winter? Did he give you a guarantee?

Thanks heaps for posting your recommendation.

Cheers,

Molly

I've answered Molly in a pm, but for anyone else interested, the answer is yes - we're so happy that when Molly messaged me, Alan was upstairs preparing our front bedroom for painting!

#44 Mary Pops

Mary Pops

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:20 AM

Just thought that I would recommend Elite Construction and Decor Services, who recently did some work for me ....really good jb, and I thought its always nice to pass ont his info to others....07727960135 - elite_decor@hotmail.co.uk

#45 smiley

smiley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:54 PM

Hey all,

A painter just recently finished painting my living room and bedrooms. I am a landlord with female tenants who are at home during the day, so was relieved to find a female painter who I could trust would not intimidate my tenants. Anyway, she has done a great job, and at a very good price. I highly recommend (and promised I'd post up on here).

Anyway, her name is Dee and she can be reached on 07725054551.

Hope this is of help. B)

I can recommend Dee too, she has just finished painting my kitchen, bedroom, living room and hallway, all at a very reasonable price.
She can be contacted on 07725 054551

I would also like to recommend Dee as a painter and decorator. She transformed my kitchen walls and ceiling from ugly sisters to Cinderellas. She did a very professional job and left everything clean and tidy after her. Her mobile if you missed it first time: 07725054551

Just a message to say I recently used Dee's services again to do some plastering, wallpapering and some fence painting at my tenants' place. She complained she never gets any calls from VNers anymore, so I promised to post up here recommending her again. I note some other VNers have used her since I last posted, so I've quoted these too. Her number is still the same, I can highly recommend her.