• This topic is locked This topic is locked
93 replies to this topic

#46 naughtyscamp

naughtyscamp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 07:17 PM

Dee re-decorated my office last year. She did a thoroughly professional job, on time and kept to her budget. I can highly recommend her - 07725054551.

#47 Cllr John Getgood

Cllr John Getgood

John Getgood

• Sponsors
  • 259 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:50 PM

Terry was recommended by Alan in the guttering section. He is a good decorator, neat and tidy and reliable. Well worth a call - but only when he's finished making good years of neglect at my place. 07949481810

#48 Dee Hooff

Dee Hooff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:29 PM

Hi
My name is Dee and I'm a professional female Painter and Decorator.
I am based locally and happy to call round to provide quotes, free of charge and with no obligation.
Currently I have several references posted on Virtual Norwood and can be reached on 07725 054551
  • feek likes this

#49 Mary Pops

Mary Pops

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:16 PM

I have just had my whole house redecorated.....i can give this guys details if anyone else needs stuff doing, cannot believe what a great job has been done...fantastic and very efficient! let me know if you want his details

#50 dragregory

dragregory

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 03:08 PM

Dee and her colleague Chris have just done some wallpapering in our house and I would definitely recommend them. Their work is high quality,the price was competitive and they even left the house tidy. In addition they are both really nice and also trustworthy which I think is important when somebody is working in your home.

Dave Gregory

#51 Molly

Molly

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 10:09 AM

I whole-heartedly recomend Alan Brim. He repainted the exterior of our Victorian house including sash windows and our two bathrooms. He's an absolute pleasure to have in the house. He can be contacted on 0772 0084984.

#52 gavin32

gavin32

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:53 PM

I had my 2 bed flat decorated a while ago he done a very good job.
his number is 07947276452 his name is Dean

#53 Spoon

Spoon

Paolo Di Catio's mum

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 03:54 PM

Hi
My name is Dee and I'm a professional female Painter and Decorator.
I am based locally and happy to call round to provide quotes, free of charge and with no obligation.
Currently I have several references posted on Virtual Norwood and can be reached on 07725 054551

Another vote for Dee. On time, very accommodating, tidy and friendly.

#54 p0plar

p0plar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 07:09 PM

Another vote for Dee. On time, very accommodating, tidy and friendly.

Yet another vote for Dee, who did a great decorating job for us recently. I can only reiterate what others have said: she was friendly, punctual, meticulous, tidy, and her rates were very reasonable - perfect!

#55 helenloc

helenloc

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 11:37 AM

I hardily recommend David O'Brien (07960 938621)and his team. We found them here on the Builders thread as we had a number of jobs that needed quoting for. Dave turned up on time, provided some useful help and advice and provided a quick and competitive quote.

They have just completed work on decorating our hall stairs and landing and I can't praise them highly enough. Nick who did nearly all of the work turned up on time every day, caused a very minimum of disruption, cleaned up completely each night and has done an excellent job. We will definitely be using them for all the other renovation jobs we have to do around the house.

#56 GillyD

GillyD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 12:53 PM

Hi - we're renovating our flat and had a huge task making a large lounge look lovely again. I can heartily recommend Andy Jacob and his apprentice Richard. We had a couple of other quotes but needed someone with flexibility and who had experience on other areas including coving, etc. and which fitted our budget given the extensive work we're doing. Andy transformed our room into an amazing period victorian lounge and was incredibly understanding of other works taking place and to a fairly tight schedule.

We're now working towards finishing in the new year and will be asking Andy to return.

His number is: 020 8670 2227.

Gill

#57 spoiltdog

spoiltdog

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 12:11 AM

Hi - we're renovating our flat and had a huge task making a large lounge look lovely again. I can heartily recommend Andy Jacob and his apprentice Richard. We had a couple of other quotes but needed someone with flexibility and who had experience on other areas including coving, etc. and which fitted our budget given the extensive work we're doing. Andy transformed our room into an amazing period victorian lounge and was incredibly understanding of other works taking place and to a fairly tight schedule.

We're now working towards finishing in the new year and will be asking Andy to return.

His number is: 020 8670 2227.

Gill

Thanks Gill for the feedback,appreciate the work,looking forward to the new year for stage 2,keep us in mind about plumbing if you need plumber,wishing you both A Happy Christmas and a Prosperouse New Year.Do let me know when you want to start 2nd stage so I dont take any bookings at that time.

#58 nikita

nikita

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:24 PM

I want my new external front door painted black, just like the one in 10 Downing Street.

I would love to have a well painted front door that does not have any streak marks from brush strokes (I can do that myself - with my eyes closed!).

Have you come across any local painters with a desire to do a task well?

#59 spoiltdog

spoiltdog

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:00 PM

I want my new external front door painted black, just like the one in 10 Downing Street.

I would love to have a well painted front door that does not have any streak marks from brush strokes (I can do that myself - with my eyes closed!).

Have you come across any local painters with a desire to do a task well?

Hi I would be able to do this,please contact me 0208-670-2227 please leave a message if no answer ,with landline number or email awjacob@hotmail.com to arrange a free quote

#60 spoiltdog

spoiltdog

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:52 PM

Hello there
About a month ago we had the front of our house painted by Andy Jacob. We were very satisfied with the result at an excellent price - much more reasonable than the previous quotes that we received. His mobile is 07564194363

Thanks Gill for the feedback,appreciate the work,looking forward to the new year for stage 2,keep us in mind about plumbing if you need plumber,wishing you both A Happy Christmas and a Prosperouse New Year.Do let me know when you want to start 2nd stage so I dont take any bookings at that time. 0208-670-2227 / 07564194363