• This topic is locked This topic is locked
93 replies to this topic

#61 Silver

Silver

• Sponsors
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:20 AM

FANTASTIC PAINTER
I am so excited by this guy. He is polite and easy to talk to. He can't do enough to please and as painting is his proffession his work is great. At present he needcs some money for family issues and is happy to woork on his days off and in the evenings. You will not find a better worker and he only charges 100 per day. I had no problem leaving him in my house when I went out and he was so thoughtful (even phoning me to say should he give the cats any food as they were talking to him!)As you see I can't speak highly enough about this guy because if you need any painting you should snap him up while this chance presents itsdelf!

His name is Zal and his number is 07951673229 ( mention Andy and Sue in Church Road)

#62 ClaireyM

ClaireyM

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:32 AM

My husband is a painter/decorater with 15 years experience and has worked on projects for some high level banks and gyms. Based in Crystal Palace and happy to travel! He does everything from painting, hanging wall paper, tiling to odd jobs. If you would like a quote, please contact Fredi on 07721 770 292 (please leave a message if there's no answer) or PM me with your details and I'll get Fredi to contact you.

#63 Retired Member 1

Retired Member 1

• Retired Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:27 AM

My husband is a painter/decorater with 15 years experience and has worked on projects for some high level banks and gyms. Based in Crystal Palace and happy to travel! He does everything from painting, hanging wall paper, tiling to odd jobs. If you would like a quote, please contact Fredi on 07721 770 292 (please leave a message if there's no answer) or PM me with your details and I'll get Fredi to contact you.

Fredi has just painted the lounge/hallway, kitchen and front door - he did an excellent job!!
Good price.
Very clean job & no mess in the house.
I can highly recommend him!
  • ClaireyM likes this
Gipsy Hill Rocks!!!

#64 GillyD

GillyD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 05:00 PM

Fredi has just painted our kitchen and is now painting our nursery. Can't recommend him enough. We've had our ups and downs with painters in the past but he is every bit as professional as the previous recommendations as well as tidy and above all, his work is unrivalled. The finish is great and we are very pleased - it was a very fast turnaround which has worked very well for us too.

Fredi's number: 07721 770292.

#65 Pete99

Pete99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 11:38 AM

I'd like to add to the praise for Fredi.

He's just painted much of the interior of our house and it was a joy. He did a great job very neat, quick and careful and for a decent price but that was only part of it. He was probably the most considerate tradesman/woman I've ever had working on a house.

We've got a six-week-old baby and were a bit worried at the potential disruption. But Fredi not only did the job very quickly and with no fuss, he kept the house completely liveable throughout. Once a room was finished he replaced everything around the walls exactly as it was before - sometimes more neatly than we'd left it. Even lamps were plugged back in, things like that. At the end of it all he packed away every single bit of rubbish and left the house looking great.

Plus, he's a lovely guy. I really can't recommend him enough. He's on 07721 770 292 or fredimalo@hotmail.com

#66 Yorkie

Yorkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:32 AM

Having tried several different decorators over the years, I only wish we had known about Fredi earlier. He is by far the best we've ever had, and I can only say that our experience confirms everything that his many satisfied customers have written. He decorated four rooms for us. His preparation was painstaking, his workmanship is excellent, and he always left everything neat and tidy. His pricing is very reasonable. And he is a very nice person who genuinely does all he can to make sure his customers are happy. His number is 07721 770 292.

#67 ClaireyM

ClaireyM

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:47 PM

Just wanted to say on behalf of Fredi a big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to leave such kind feedback - it's much appreciated.

#68 RetiredMember1

RetiredMember1

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:58 PM

And just to swell his head even further, another glowing review! :)

Fredi is my neighbour, as I discovered through VN! I have twice employed him to do odd DIY jobs such as mending a gate, planing a door, hanging a curtain rail and some filling and painting - he'll seemingly turn his hand to anything! I have found him to be skilled, reliable and thorough, and his rates are affordable. I left him keys and, when I came home from work, it was so immaculate, that I initially forgot he'd even been there! He's a cheerful, can-do kind of bloke and I unhesitatingly recommend him.

#69 spoiltdog

spoiltdog

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:36 PM

Hi,now taking bookings for October onwards look forward to youre call 07564194363 - 0208-670-2227

#70 ClaireyM

ClaireyM

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:44 PM

Thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback Gill! Fredi really appreciates it. He's also enjoying getting to know all you VNers! :)

#71 benpark

benpark

Ben Park

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:12 AM

Ok, well, fist post back here after a fairly long hiatus! Also looks like I started this thread some five years ago, LOL. Anyway, just to say that I used Fredi recently to redecorate my entire flat and was extremely happy with the service. Very friendly, great comms, a good price and very good quality work. also, Fredi and his team turned the work around very quickly. Overall I am very happy and will use him again when the need arises.

#72 ClaireyM

ClaireyM

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 02:43 PM

Thanks for the feedback Ben. Fredi really appreciates it! :)

#73 RetiredMember1

RetiredMember1

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 03:54 PM

Another plug for Fredi (I'm not on his payroll, honest! :lol:). My friend, who lives outside London but rents out her flat in Tooting, emailed the following thanks for my recommendation of him just today:

"Fredi was so helpful and nothing was too much trouble. It was fantastic that he finished in good time. I managed to only have 19 days without tenants and that was a total house clearance and new decoration, carpets, garden tidy. Most of the time was spent on the M3 and M25 getting there and back. I thought I would let you know how well it went as it is always a nerve wracking recommending someone as it may not work out. I will be asking him if he can be on hand to do some odd jobs from time to time."

#74 JMH

JMH

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 01:20 PM

Fredi and his team have just completed redecoration of our front bedroom, landing, stairway and hall and we're really pleased with the result. They managed to bring old woodwork and walls upto a fantastic standard and in a very short space of time - 6 working days all in.

We' re very happy that we'll now be able to have new carpets down for Christmas! :)

#75 spoiltdog

spoiltdog

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:55 PM

Hi if any one is looking to have the following work done please feel free to contact me Decorating-Painting,Wallpapering,Plastering,Flooring,Tiling Bathroom/Kitchen installation including Plumbing ,Electrical and Tilling .Have a vast Portfolio of my work look forward to youre call 07564194363