• This topic is locked This topic is locked
93 replies to this topic

#76 gekko

gekko

Sponsor

• Sponsors
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:06 PM

You need to post your ad in the Local Business Listings section Spoitdog. This area is for forum members to ask for recommendations and to recommend people they've used.
Mel, Forum Moderator

#77 spoiltdog

spoiltdog

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:10 PM

Sorry gekko :)

#78 djb

djb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:31 AM

I'd like to leave another recommendation for Fredi (07721 770 292).
He and his team recently redecorated our house, inside and out and did a great job, painting, papering and even a bit of plastering.
From the off, Fredi managed to answer all the questions we didn't even realise we needed to be asking, gave a very competitive quote, arranged a start date and completed everything within 2 weeks of that.
The end result is like having a new house! Many thanks!

#79 ClaireyM

ClaireyM

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:07 PM

Thanks for the feedback djb, Fredi really appreciates it!

F.M. Decorators now has a website up and running, so you can use the "Contact Us" page as another way of getting in touch with Fredi - http://www.fmdecorators.co.uk

#80 Retired Member 1

Retired Member 1

• Retired Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

I can confirm that Fredi is a great decorator - he did my house a while ago and he's be fantastic.
P.S. Clairey I will give him a shout as I need him again just after the summer
Gipsy Hill Rocks!!!

#81 ClaireyM

ClaireyM

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:05 PM

Cheers LSPE, I will let him know :)

#82 Ziwa

Ziwa

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:55 PM

I can confirm that Fredi is a great decorator - he did my house a while ago and he's be fantastic.

We can join the club of Super Fans of Fredi! He really did a good job for us, and is amazingly tidy, punctual and communicative. Wow, what a difference it makes to have someone so professional doing this kind of work. Also, he was much cheaper than someone we had to pay for doing a smaller job.

All around a winner.

#83 spoiltdog

spoiltdog

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:46 PM

Hello there
About a month ago we had the front of our house painted by Andy Jacob. We were very satisfied with the result at an excellent price - much more reasonable than the previous quotes that we received. His mobile is 07719 092146.

Hi mobile no is now 07564194363 Look forward to youre call if you would like to see my Portfolio ,I am a Multi Task Decorator City & Guilds ,can do Following Bathrooms/Kitchens,-Tiling walls/Floors,Plastering,Wall/Ceiling Papering,Flooring Wood/Laminate,Have many Recommendations on other Local Forums all the best Andy Aka Spoiltdog/Andyman Services,also take on Insurance work/Quotes

Edited by spoiltdog, 29 October 2012 - 09:54 PM.

#84 Maz

Maz

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

Purely on the basis of VN recommendations I have engaged Fredi to begin work on a large project next month.

Whilst I will of course sue the derriere of everyone who said anything nice about him if the work isn't great, I have to say that so far so good. Responsive, helpful and good value.

Will report back at the end of January.
Gabba Gabba Hey
פɐqqɐ פɐqqɐ Hǝʎ

#85 Vnevah

Vnevah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:06 PM

Can anyone recommend someone for decorating? It's painting a room and a hallway but the ceilings are very very high in places. It's for a place in Clapham rather than CP but struggling to find anyone reliable around there. Idea is to ultimately rent the place out to corporate clients so needs to be pretty perfect.
Ideas anyone?

#86 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

Can anyone recommend someone for decorating? It's painting a room and a hallway but the ceilings are very very high in places. It's for a place in Clapham rather than CP but struggling to find anyone reliable around there. Idea is to ultimately rent the place out to corporate clients so needs to be pretty perfect.
Ideas anyone?

Maybe try Fredi? There are plenty of recommendations for him above. http://www.fmdecorators.co.uk/

#87 Maz

Maz

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

Fredi will be finishing chez Maz in a couple of days, and I had planned to give a fuller report.

But if anyone wants the headlines now, then I can only say I have never met a more thorough, professional, high quality decorator. Excellent price, superb results; who could ask for more ?And a jolly nice chap, to boot (note the important use of the comma there).

Using Fredi should be mandatory for all home owners. But tune in in a couple of days to see if he has left the house in a tip and I have changed my mind.

Gabba Gabba Hey
פɐqqɐ פɐqqɐ Hǝʎ

#88 Maz

Maz

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:15 PM

Fortunately no bad news to report; Fredi and his team finished the job bang on time with exactly the same professionalism with which they begun it.

I don't think I have heard the words "Sure, no problem" so many times in response to yet another request or query; I don't think I have ever had such an easy and stress-free time with a decorating brief.

This is not just top quality ecorating, but top quality customer service as well. I cannot recommend Fredi Malo highly enough.

Gabba Gabba Hey
פɐqqɐ פɐqqɐ Hǝʎ

#89 Vnevah

Vnevah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

Thanks for the recommendation!

#90 spoiltdog

spoiltdog

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:11 AM

Hi if in need of a Decorator please feel free to contact me 07564194363 ,have Portfolio of my work and References look forward to youre call