• This topic is locked This topic is locked
93 replies to this topic

#91 BonBon

BonBon

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

Monsieur, with this spamming you're really spoiling us! This section is for recommendations not ads.

#92 Goodlife

Goodlife

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

Just thought I should add a recommendation for the guy who's recently finished redecorating my flat - he did a great job, was quick, cheap and very friendly. His name is Alex and his number is 07846158372

We got Alex's details from our neighbour who was also very impressed with his work and is planning on using him again.

#93 keitha

keitha

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:15 PM

David Mathieson of London Ace Interiors has just finished redecorating our kitchen, including painting all the wooden cabinets. He did a great job at a reasonable price and was a pleasure to work with. I found him through Rated People - he was able to respond and do an estimate very promptly, and worked hard on the job. We will definitely use him again on any big painting job that requires a high-quality finish.

http://www.ratedpeop...interiors/index

#94 halfwayup

halfwayup

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 04:51 PM

I seem to be updating this directory of tradesmen full time. I have just had Terry Tavender from Trydec  around to paint several rooms. He is great - cheap, friendly and really does aim to please. The paint in my hallway has been painful to apply consistently and Terry has persisted to get the finish right. Can't recommend enough 020 8325 1007