• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 acmallin

acmallin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 07:05 PM

Can anyone recommend a cleaner who will cover the West Norwood Area ?

#2 loplop

loplop

• Sponsors
  • 687 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 07:49 PM

Its a big job for one person ?
a carrot is as close as a rabbit gets to a diamond

blow

#3 RachelF

RachelF

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 02:23 PM

Can anyone recommend a cleaner who covers West Norwood?

Moderator's Note
Moved to new topic
Originally posted in House Cleaner in Crystal Palace

Edited by James, 03 January 2006 - 04:09 PM.

Rachel
My link

#4 HeadGardener

HeadGardener

• Sponsors
  • 677 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 10:28 PM

I'll ask my friend whether her cleaner is looking for any more work. As far as I can see, she's good but very keen on the use of chemical agents!

#5 RachelF

RachelF

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 10:11 AM

Thanks, Headgardener!
Rachel
My link

#6 loulabelle

loulabelle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 12:22 PM

hello
anyone know a nice cleaner in west norwood area?

#7 Fritz

Fritz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 03:23 PM

Ours comes in for 2.5 hrs on Thursdays - how long do you think you'll need as I can ask her if she's looking for more work in the area.
She's not local but got recommended by friends in Tulse Hill so is only in our neck of the woods certain days...

Edited by Fritz, 09 May 2007 - 03:24 PM.

#8 treacletoes

treacletoes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 01:37 PM

Hi - we are looking for a house cleaner in WN to do a couple of hours a week. I would rather go for a personal recommendation than through an agency. Any thoughts?

#9 gimmeagin

gimmeagin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 09:49 AM

Me too!!! I need help too. Getting a recommendation for a cleaner round here is difficult - its easier to find a nanny share! Who fancies a cleaner share? I'm looking to pay 7.50 - 8 per hour and want 6 hours per week over 2 mornings. Anyone have a fabulous, reliable, honest , hard working recommendation to make? ( I know its tough of me to expect of them what I am not myself but hey - I dont get paid!)

#10 benpark

benpark

Ben Park

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 12:15 PM

Looks like there simply are no decent cleaners in and around the WN area! I am currently in the market for one, so i'll add my name to the list of potential clients. From this thread alone a prospective cleaner could begin quite a good business!

Edited by benpark, 01 April 2008 - 12:17 PM.

#11 globalviks

globalviks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 02:14 PM

Hi

I'm new to the VN site (this is my first post!) and fairly new to the area (been here 5 months) but my other half and I were lucky enough to find a great cleaner through a personal recommendation from a work colleague and she definitely deserves a recommendation on this site. Our cleaner Carol is very reliable and trustworthy (she has a set of our keys and cleans whilst we're out at work) and has never let us down. Her cleaning is very thorough and her rates are reasonable. Whatsmore she currently has availability for a Friday which I know from experience is v. hard to come by!! So if you want a decent, dependable cleaner drop me an email and I will pass on her details.

Edited by globalviks, 28 April 2008 - 02:18 PM.

#12 mandyt

mandyt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 05:35 PM

Hi - I'm looking for a cleaner for a couple of hours per week. I need someone who can do some ironing for me too!
We live in off Gipsy Hill - any recommendations?

GLOBALVIKS - are you still recommending your cleaner?

thanks

MT

#13 pipistrellus

pipistrellus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:29 AM

We've been using the following agency for the last year or so and are very happy with the service:

Divine Agencies Ltd
3 Crown Point Parade
Crown Dale
London
SE19 3NG

0208 761 1885

#14 veryanwj@yahoo.co.uk

veryanwj@yahoo.co.uk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:46 PM

Hi there

Just wondering do you still recommend your cleaner, Carol? I am looking for a good cleaner to start asap as I have a new baby arriving!

Thanks
Veryan

Hi

I'm new to the VN site (this is my first post!) and fairly new to the area (been here 5 months) but my other half and I were lucky enough to find a great cleaner through a personal recommendation from a work colleague and she definitely deserves a recommendation on this site. Our cleaner Carol is very reliable and trustworthy (she has a set of our keys and cleans whilst we're out at work) and has never let us down. Her cleaning is very thorough and her rates are reasonable. Whatsmore she currently has availability for a Friday which I know from experience is v. hard to come by!! So if you want a decent, dependable cleaner drop me an email and I will pass on her details.

#15 jonh

jonh

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:02 PM

We have a wonderful cleaner. £10/hour. Very good and reliable. Please call me on 07828780774 and i'll forward her number. Thanks :)