• This topic is locked This topic is locked
124 replies to this topic

#61 p0plar

p0plar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:42 AM

Yet another vote for Jeff (07904 954 293) - nice guy with a 'can do' attitude.
He did quite a bit of work for us a couple of months ago - all done well, on time, and at a very reasonable cost. Threw in a few extras for free too.

#62 mickyar

mickyar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 04:36 PM

try michael from anybell.co.uk he sorted us out he had loads of ideas and not over priced like some

#63 Bluela

Bluela

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:57 PM

We had what we thought were boiler troubles, Elite Heating, as recommended on this forum came speedily to the rescue, however it turned out to be an electrical problem, so again using a recommendation I managed to get hold of Jordan on: 07882367581, we were lucky he could accommodate us on such short notice, and was able to sort the fault out and all working well again. His rates were very reasonable & his manner very accommodating. Will definitely be keeping his details for further problems which may arise.

#64 armidale3

armidale3

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:23 AM

I also used Jody from Enlighten electrical. He came within a couple of days of my calling. Did everything required. He made no mess, and left with a check for actually less than he originally quoted. Top bloke to boot as well.

#65 twinkle

twinkle

• Sponsors
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:52 AM

Just had Donna from Visit Her Website ATB electrical come in for 4 days and install a new fuse board/box, re-wire parts of the flat and add new sockets in walls and change ceiling lights and also test everything with a certificate - really good work and she explains as she goes along what 'needs' to be done and what 'can' be done in the future. Good price for the hours she and her helper put in and would definitely get her back for anything else electrical if need be... give her a call 07801 269 394 - I'm really chuffed with the high spec of work...
For all your graphic design needs please visit
www.jane-shearman-design.com

#66 King of the Hill

King of the Hill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:04 PM

Totally agree with Twinkle.
Donna from ATB electricals. Prompt, polite, quick and very reasonable. Suddenly I'm not worried if I need any other electrical work doing. She replaced sockets, changed timer on heating, rebonded my electrical appliances, sorted out my fuse board and gave me some certificate or other so I can sell my house. Thanks to whoever found her first.

Edited by King of the Hill, 30 April 2009 - 07:05 PM.

#67 tulsie

tulsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:24 PM

Hello all,

Just wanted to recommend a very reasonable and reliable electrician.

He's called Michael 0781 248 4854.

Did a fantastic job for us, really nice guy! Oh and he's local too.

Tulsie

#68 Nick

Nick

Wondering.... always wondering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:56 PM

Just had some emergency electrical work done. Used Matt on 07950 919375 from MPK Electrical. Local chap, very reasonable and nice chap as well!
Nick, Forum Moderator

#69 parkview

parkview

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 07:33 AM

Do the electricians certificate their work?

#70 twinkle

twinkle

• Sponsors
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:17 AM

you have to get a qualified electrician - they can do the certificates for you.
ATB Electrical did mine - Donna was great.
For all your graphic design needs please visit
www.jane-shearman-design.com

#71 armidale3

armidale3

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:55 PM

Yep Jody provided me with a certificate.

#72 teepee

teepee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:39 AM

I would like to repeat the recommendation for AnyBell electrical http://www.anybell.co.uk/. He was punctual, polite and did a excellent job.

#73 linda

linda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 10:06 AM

Just like to add my recommendation for Jeff. We moved to Crystal Palace last Thursday and contacted Jeff based on this board's recommendations. He managed to fit us in at late notice, fixed the shower room extractor fan and gave us advice on new socket locations and outside light installation. It wasn't the most straight forward of jobs as the wiring in the flat wasn't done properly by the previous owner. His charges are very reasonable - 45 for the first hour (or part of), or 30 an hour.

#74 elleme

elleme

• Sponsors
  • 505 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 06:44 PM

Just had some emergency electrical work done. Used Matt on 07950 919375 from MPK Electrical. Local chap, very reasonable and nice chap as well!

I think I had the same Matt come around the other day, and I also found him very helpful.

#75 GrangeJohn

GrangeJohn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 12:45 PM

I know a very reliable domestic & commercial electrician he's NIC registered and would I recommend him.
Henry
Telephone - 01689 841 811
Mobile - 07932 691 264