• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#16 benandvick

benandvick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 02:01 PM

help! we also need a corgi plumber to connect our new gas cooker!

mango...or anyone else, have you found someone yet to sort out your cooker you can recommend to us?

#17 anopheles

anopheles

Anopheles

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 11:59 AM

I found this in the Crystal Palace Community Association newsletter - "What joy to find a highly recommended plumber! We've been told that plumbing and heating expert Jason Richardson is trustworthy, friendly and quotes competitive rates. he is registered Corgi and gives free quotes on all types of domestic plumbing and heating, bathroom and kitchen fitting and gas installation, boiler breakdowns and servicing. Phone him on 01322 526 182, or 07973 129 918."

Best of luck.
Anopheles

#18 pjw

pjw

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 02:56 PM

Can anyone recommend a reliable corgi registered plumbing company in the area as i need to get a service quote for my boiler?

thanks

pjw

#19 pjw

pjw

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 05:40 PM

I too can now recommend Jason Richardson for plumbing and heating work. He did a service on my boiler this morning and was friendly, efficient and charged a very reasonable price, compared to some other quotes i got from companies in SE19.

He is Corgi registered and his contact details (again) are: 07973 129918

pjw

#20 Dave A

Dave A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:59 PM

I can also recommend Jason he installed a cooker for me this afternoon after the supplier left me in the lurch. He was quick and thorough and very reasonably priced.

#21 jamesl

jamesl

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,016 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 05:09 PM

Would also give an A+ to Jason. I've just had my gas meter resited outside which meant I needed a Corgi Engineer to install new pipework to restablish the supply to my oven and boiler (British Gas don't do this). This entailed taking up floorboards and carpets in three rooms, cutting out and removing the old piipes and installing new piping . making good etc

All done for £230 quid and he tidied up and hoovered when he'd finished.

#22 Retired Member 1

Retired Member 1

• Retired Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 03:46 PM

Finally I have my hot water back so I will sink in a bath for the night!

On this note, I have had the work done by Scott Hunter 02086567826 mobile 07983704069

He is a STAR he did a huge job to re-pipe the entire system after a gas leak for 300, I mean HUGE job - he's friendly, came around for the evaluation and he was very helpful to advise on pros and cons and what could not be done
Gipsy Hill Rocks!!!

#23 sheff

sheff

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:24 AM

I would also like to reccommend Scott Hunter.
We called him this Saturday regarding our boiler that kept locking itself out wouldn't ignite.
He identified the problems over the phone and gave us instructions as to what to do!!

Absolute star.

#24 iclipper

iclipper

Former WN'er....

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 01:05 PM

Does anyone know if Scott does cooker installation??

#25 Retired Member 1

Retired Member 1

• Retired Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 10:17 AM

I believe he does cause he had to re-connect mine

But I'd suggest to call and ask
Gipsy Hill Rocks!!!

#26 Liliput

Liliput

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:41 AM

Hi,

I've just had Scott Hunter around to fix the boiler, and can also highly recommend him, he is very pleasant and so was his invoice !!

http://www.hunter-he....com/index.html

#27 Retired Member 1

Retired Member 1

• Retired Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:50 AM

good to hear that.

he's a good lad and I will prob use him again
Gipsy Hill Rocks!!!

#28 iclipper

iclipper

Former WN'er....

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 11:23 AM

Scott just fixed our heating and installed our cooker - woul definately use him again - and highly recommend him

#29 moc

moc

Myofascial Bodywork

• Sponsors
  • 763 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 08:00 PM

I tried getting Scott to fit my new gas hob during my recent kitchen refurbishment, but he was too busy to squeeze me in. I called Jason Richardson - the mobile no. went unanswered and the landline no. is out of date. I ended up using John Porthouse of Stonemark Engineering who is based in Anerley. He was also very busy but did a good timely job when I needed, and wouldnt hesitate to recommend him. 07768 523 231 or email jporthouse@stonemark.co.uk.
Integrated Myofascial Release Therapy, Sports/Remedial and Deep Tissue Massage and the Full Body MOT service in Crystal Palace and Streatham: www.myofascial-bodywork.com / @SW16Massage

#30 JOTK

JOTK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:55 PM

We need our boiler checking out. Think it's got a leak. Can anyone recommend a local CORGI engineer?
Previous topics covering this have not been particularly helpful
Cheers