• Please log in to reply
2574 replies to this topic

#2566 nikdevlin

nikdevlin

• Retired Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

Hahaha, I didn't know what you were talking about for a minute, I used to love military lanyards in the early 80s when I was a New Romantic, I had quite a collection!

This sort of thing:-

Posted Image
I make mixes, some of which are quite good. My wife and I cook things too.

#2567 DogDayCare06

DogDayCare06

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

- Go Compare advert. AHHHHH
- Grammar Police, sometimes when typing I do not care to phrase or spell everything correctly!
- People who do not clear up their Dogs mess
- Having my bin filled up and being left with no room for my own rubbish in my own bin!
- Moody bus drivers, cheer up, you've got a job after all
- People that publicly use the C word, especially on social networking sites
- My other half (only kidding hehe)

#2568 Redbunny23

Redbunny23

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

Chewing gum. Stop! I don't want to hear you masticating. Eurgh.

#2569 Canon

Canon

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:15 PM

- Having my bin filled up and being left with no room for my own rubbish in my own bin! - Our next door neighbours do this I've caught then doing a number of times. Told them to ring the council and get there own. Which to date they haven't done. Watch them do it last night we only had a bin emptied that morning. Took it out and placed it next to their bin, sure it will be back in ours when I get home tonight.

People mainly women, who can't move away from the counter until all they cards/money/receipts are in the right parts of their purse then the purse has to go back in the bag and then they have to check their phones. Yes lady at the train station this morning I talking about people like you.

#2570 Sarah

Sarah

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:54 AM

Estate Agents!  Two sign boards outside our property 6 months after the flat was let.  Have phoned both companies time and time again to ask for them to be removed.  

#2571 Elmo

Elmo

All bad precedents began as justifiable measures

• Sponsors
  • 3,226 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:07 PM

By law they have to be down 14 days after the contract has been agreed... I think. One former VNer took the enterprising step of removing one, cutting up into little pieces and depositing them in the shop.
Jermaine was right... "You can't reason with stupidity"

Follow me on Twitter

#2572 James

James

• Sponsors
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:45 PM

Oh and people who spell lose incorrectly with two "o"s. I don't know why but that really bugs me!

8 years later...

check out Johnny T in Glove and Boots (2:15)

Edited by James, 13 March 2014 - 05:45 PM.

European.vote - EU Referendum

#2573 James

James

• Sponsors
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:10 PM

I'm pleased to see that this topic is now celebrating it's 8th year! Wo hoo, way to go VN! Special thanks to Andreas!

So, today I find myself adding the two thousand, five hundred and seventy second reply with news that I have set up a new web site at http://pethate.com/ which taps into topics created on the new Upvote / Downvote site. Please feel free to stop by and have a look.

Just out of curiosity, if you've previously posted on this topic (several years ago) have you mellowed on your Pet Hate or is it as strong as it ever was?

And if you haven't, well whats annoying you today ?  ;)

European.vote - EU Referendum

#2574 Sarah

Sarah

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:55 PM

Current pet hate.  The sodding dog somewhere on Anerley Grove/Anerley Vale that never stops barking.

#2575 Borgus

Borgus

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:28 PM

Parakeets!  These noisy day-glo green pests screeching outside yesterday when I already had a splitting headache.

"It does not require many words to speak the truth." - Chief Joseph