45 replies to this topic

#31 randomv

randomv

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:07 PM

Hi there

Can anybody recommend a window cleaner? I'm in SE26 but just of CP Park Road.

Thanks!
V

#32 RetiredMember1

RetiredMember1

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:19 PM

See here - an earlier thread on just that topic!

#33 Gemster

Gemster

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:29 PM

You can book a window cleaner with Cleaning Green http://www.cleaning-green.co.uk/

#34 Palacegirl

Palacegirl

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:34 PM

I use Stephen 07908509263 / www.dream2destiny.vpweb.co.uk

He is really reliable - having mine cleaned every 4-6 weeks - when he is in the area he cleans front and back over two floors for 10 - nice guy too

....palacegirl
..supporting the triangle and freedom of speech.....

#35 randomv

randomv

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:58 PM

Thanks for the super-swift responses! Have just left a message for Stephen via the website so will wait for him to get in touch.

Cheers!
Vicky

#36 randomv

randomv

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:24 PM

Not sure what happened to the reply I penned earlier but anyway...Thanks to all of you for such swift responses. I've contacted Stephen via his website and he has been in touch.

Lovely jubbly!
V

#37 Miss Mop

Miss Mop

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 10:09 PM

I can thoroughly recommend Srud, his work is excellent and very reasonable rates. His number is 07748 114286
www.missmop.co.uk

#38 Tracy S

Tracy S

• Sponsors
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:46 PM

Hello, same old question I'm afraid. Window cleaner in the CP area. Chris that I've used in the past and was passed on by Cleaning Green years ago doesnt seem to be on his old number anymore. If anyone has a recommendation I'd be very grateful.

Thanks all

#39 Moffatt

Moffatt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:13 PM

We have a very good window cleaner called Ian Shakespeare - 07930 347189.  He will arrange a day and time with you and is never late (early if anything).  He does an excellent job doing all windows and sills for £20, plus an extra £5 to check your gutters and doesn't expect you to supply the bucket of water.  I know he has customers in Cintra Park and Milestone Road at least.

Would definitely recommend.

#40 anopheles

anopheles

Anopheles

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:27 AM

The number for Ian Shakespeare, see above, seems to be incorrect - can you kindly check it for me ?  Still looking rather frantically for a window

cleaner.  We live in Crystal Palace and our usual one has gone AWOL, noone seen him for months.

If any other suggestions - really gratefully received !

Anopheles

#41 anopheles

anopheles

Anopheles

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:53 AM

With an answer to my own question - I spotted one nearby yesterday and he cleaned the windows for me.  He only does outsides using an

extending pole and own (pure) water supply - thereby getting round the necessity for a mate to help with the ladder.  He gave me his card

and his name is TREVOR WHITE, vision technician  email:  whitetrevor41@yahoo.co.uk   tel:  07956 568 209

BTW the use of 'pure' water - same as distilled I think - means that any droplets left on the glass dry off with no residual marks.

Anopheles

#42 Moffatt

Moffatt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:29 PM

Hi, Anopheles

Sorry !  I'm such a dozo, the number was the wrong Ian (that number was a fab guy that does fencing/gates/doors of high quality wood) - too many 'Ian's' on my moby!

In case you still want Window Cleaner Ian - his number is 07920 179 345.  I still highly recommend him.  He doesn't use an extending pole, but is solo on a ladder.  He's a nice guy.

Sorry again !

#43 JMH

JMH

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

Another thumbs up for Ian Shakespeare.  He cleaned our windows inside and out this morning, and now they're sparkling :)

#44 Magnolia

Magnolia

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:16 AM

Also recommending Ian Shakespeare 

#45 friday

friday

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:56 AM

Hi, 

I would  also like to  recommend Ian (window cleaner) 07920179345. He came to do our windows today and will be doing our windows once a month. They look great! He is very friendly and reasonable too. 

Val (Friday)