• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Borris the Badger

Borris the Badger

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 06:37 PM

:) In a small clinic located in the back of the health food shop on Westow Hill, resides one of the best osteopaths I've ever encountered.

Having been a very active badger in the past, I've ended up with all sorts of back, neck, shoulder and ankle injuries that have required attention over the years. I've tried physio, cyropractic, osteopathic and aqupuncture treatments that have all had a variety of levels of success.

I had just about resigned myself to regular aches and pains when a friend recommended Michael McDonnell to me as being an excellent osteopath, who might be able to sort out my old bones once and for all.

All I can say is that after a couple of treatments I feel better than I have for years and have a fixed paw, which has up until now confounded two physios and a medical consultant.

Might not work for everyone but I can only sing this man's praises.

#2 lamb

lamb

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 07:31 AM

Sounds just what i need - do you know the number?

#3 kestrel

kestrel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 02:35 PM

I also went here recently and have only good things to report. His manner is very professional, reassuring and friendly and he clearly knows what he's doing. I'd been suffering from quite severe neck and shoulder pain, but the first session made an immediate difference. Within three sessions, I was fighting fit. His number is 020 8653 5058.

#4 curlygirl

curlygirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 02:18 PM

I also found Michael to be very reassuring and helpful...and a great osteopath! I would definately recommend him.

The contact details are :- Michael McDonnell, Crystal Palace Back & Neck Pain Clinic. 32 Westow Hill (at the back of the health shop) tel. 0208 653 5058. www.bepainfree.co.uk

#5 Gemster

Gemster

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 01:36 PM

Can anyone recommend a local osteopath, i've hurt my shoulder and need to get it seen to.

Thanks

#6 kster

kster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 12:11 PM

I would recommend Mark Little @ Back Pain Clinic, 87 Kent House Road, Sydenham SE26 5LJ. 020 8659 1210

He is very good - both me and Mrs Kster (plus several neighbours) have been on occasion over the last few years. He does some days a week in Sydenham and a couple of day elsewhere - I think it is in Lewisham Hospital.

#7 Kevin Jones

Kevin Jones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:12 PM

I just wanted to give a well deserved testimonial to Registered Osteopath Mr Michael McDonnell, my name is Kevin Jones and I am aged 53 over the last few years I have been having various problems associated with Osteoarthritis and have been in a lot of pain with Sciatica /Lower Back Pain /Ankle Sprains and all manor of painful conditions. I found Michael out of the phone book after my Mother recommended that I visit an Osteopath. I must say that that was one of the luckiest days of my life when I found Michael as has eased my aches & pains on many occasions. He has a very reassuring manor and shows total professionalism. He is absolutely amazing he can just look at you and tell what is wrong. And when I was in pain I would have paid anything to get pain relief you can't put a price on what Michael gives and I would recommend that anyone with Problems not to hesitate just pick up the phone and call him, you will not regret it at all and you will never look back. Keep up the good work Michael and thank you once again kind regards
Kevin. His number is 020 8653 5058

Edited by Kevin Jones, 23 October 2008 - 12:18 PM.

#8 trixie

trixie

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:53 AM

Can anyone recommend an osteopath, chiropractor or physio who is good with back problems. Can't be too pricey though as I joined the ranks of the unemployed in December!