• This topic is locked This topic is locked
120 replies to this topic

#1 Mike

Mike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 09:55 PM

Mick Dare (8656 2215) put in a new Central Heating Boiler and radiator for me.

I think he did a :D good :D job at a fair price.
  • JamesG likes this

#2 JGX

JGX

• Sponsors
  • 316 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 01:55 AM

I can most heartily recommend Robert Glassbrook: 07711 201041. He is reasonable, reliable and a total perfectionist. One in a million. . .

JGX

#3 Bexter

Bexter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 05:29 PM

i can recommend dave adams, local, honest, reasonable and good! 07754 725 270 also does roofs and building work, everything but electrics and gas.

#4 iclipper

iclipper

Former WN'er....

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 01:14 PM

Having had a nightmare with an emergency plumber from the phone book- Dave came round the next day and was an absolute star - Very professional and reasonably priced - I would recommend him without hesitation

#5 Bexter

Bexter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:30 PM

Glad to be of service! so easy to be ripped off it's great when you find someone you can trust!

#6 Paul.W

Paul.W

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 11:44 AM

Can I add my name to Carrie's ([ name removed - previous issue ]) list of satisfied customers. Carrie attended to a small plumbing job I had, turned up on time and did an excellent job. She also gave some great advice on where to source the fittings. Highly recommended.

#7 Pussycat

Pussycat

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:44 PM

I called Robert Glassbrook (07711 201041), yesterday morning to look at my shower which had stopped working properly (only worked when unbelievably hot). He came round in the afternoon, found the problem and fixed it within 30 minutes, no more 'monkey showers' for me!

Would definitelyrecommend him!

#8 gekko

gekko

Sponsor

• Sponsors
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 10:19 AM

I too can recommend Carrie from [ name removed - previous issue ]. She came to install a new electric shower for me this morning and has done a grand job. It was a clean installation and was all done within two hours. She's really friendly, likes strong tea and tidies up when she's done.

She said she's had lots of business from the forum and that the customers have all been lovely :) .
Mel, Forum Moderator

#9 Mango

Mango

Forum Fruit

• Sponsors
  • 772 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 03:03 PM

can't believe she said that about me :lol:
M A N G O

#10 JMH

JMH

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 05:16 PM

Another thumbs up for Robert Glassbrook (07711 201041). He managed to fit us into his busy schedule when we needed a job done at short notice. We had a new radiator hung, new valves added to all our existing radiators and plumbing extended for a heated towel rail in our shower room. We are very happy with his work and the fair price charged. :D

#11 geronimo

geronimo

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 08:40 AM

Another thumbs up for Carrie of [ name removed - previous issue ]. Great service, no hassle - just as it should be.

#12 4 a horse

4 a horse

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 02:16 PM

Can highly recommend Dave Adams as well, he came round at 7am this morning at very short notice to sort out a blockage and had the job done within an hour so I was at work for the usual time.

Nice chap and very reasonable

#13 stupacker

stupacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:27 PM

Hello, yes
I recommend a lovely bloke called Heath of HA Plumbing
He is brilliant and courteous.
Mobile: 07960 233457

Say Stuart says hello!

#14 fifififi

fifififi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:22 AM

Big thumbs up from me for [ name removed - previous issue ] - she turned up promptly first thing this morning and fixed my broken tap with no fuss. Really helpful and friendly - highly recommended.

#15 slarti

slarti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:25 PM

I can highly recommend John from JR Plumbing 020 87618841 who has just done some work for my kitchen. He explained the quote and work to be carried out and talked through problems and decisions rather than just doing it first. The joiner had moved the hob and this caused problems for John, but he carried out the work at no extra cost to the original quote.