• This topic is locked This topic is locked
120 replies to this topic

#61 spoiltdog

spoiltdog

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:42 PM

Recommendation for a Honest Plumber reasonably priced,local and friendly Ade 07961981944 just did a Power flush on my central heating system House is so much warmer big thank you Ade

#62 charlie

charlie

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,623 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 12:17 PM

A big thumbs up for Steve Hibbert from S H Plumbing (07711670651) he has a team of experts and is a very polite guy (I too am a woman on my own).....

We used Steve Hibbert before Christmas and he sent a member of his team over that evening to fix our hot water tap. Polite, efficient and reasonable price too. Worth checking the call out rates of the plumbers. We would definitely use Steve Hibbert again.

#63 Spoon

Spoon

Paolo Di Catio's mum

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:36 PM

We would also heartily recommend Steve Hibbert.

#64 RachelF

RachelF

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 09:51 AM

I know she had a bad review on here a while back but I would recommend [b][ name removed - previous issue ][/b] at [b][ name removed - previous issue ][/b]. She is realiable, turns up on time and honest about what she can and cannot do.
And she is nice![b][ name removed - previous issue ][/b]
Rachel
My link

#65 charlie

charlie

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,623 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 10:36 AM

Worth checking the call out charges and hourly rates. In this day and age every 10 or even 20 counts per hour.

#66 guineagirl

guineagirl

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:36 PM

I used Jefferies Plumbing, based in WN/Tulse Hill, last week for an emergency burst pipe - they were fantastic, returned my call within 2 hours on a Bank Holiday, and went out of their way to accommodate me around their other work the next day (even collected me from the Triangle as I was running late, and gave me a lift).

I've used them before and would definitely recommend.

07907 970245

#67 moc

moc

Myofascial Bodywork

• Sponsors
  • 763 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:21 PM

Steve Hibbert of SH Heating has installed a new boiler for us. This is the third time I've used him in about 4 yrs now, for boiler related issues (powerflush and boiler installation in my old place 3 years ago). Did a great job as always, competitvely priced, was able to work with a week's notice, and wouldnt hesitate to use him again, or strongly recommend him and his team to other people. 07711 670651.
Integrated Myofascial Release Therapy, Sports/Remedial and Deep Tissue Massage and the Full Body MOT service in Crystal Palace and Streatham: www.myofascial-bodywork.com / @SW16Massage

#68 The Joker

The Joker

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:34 AM

Any local plumbers reading this should be aware that HM Revenue and Customs is targeting plumbers and those who service boilers etc with a campaign to ensure they pay the correct amount of tax. More info on HMRC's website: http://www.hmrc.gov....osure/index.htm

It's also worth checking out the advice from ACCA (the global professional body for accountants): http://bit.ly/hrYq9k and indeed consulting a qualified accountant if you need assistance (disclaimer: I am connected to ACCA).

#69 rennie

rennie

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 02:54 PM

We used Ade this morning and he was very good.

#70 spoiltdog

spoiltdog

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:38 PM

Glad to see some one using Ade at last a number worth keeping

#71 Kojak

Kojak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:47 AM

I used Steve Hibbert recently based upon the recommendations on VN. He was very reasonably priced, prompt, efficient and very polite (he even removed his shoes without being asked which was brilliant!). I'd have no hesitation in using him again or in recommending him to others.

#72 twinkle

twinkle

• Sponsors
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:01 AM

Another thumbs up for Steve Hibbert.
On time, polite, friendly service.
Reasonable rates and doesn't bombard you with jargon.
Gets the job done and no fuss.
5 star recommendation.
Plus, his van is snazzy looking to. ;)
For all your graphic design needs please visit
www.jane-shearman-design.com

#73 determinedmoth

determinedmoth

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:55 AM

Another thumbs up for Carrie.

Fitted a new shower for us and diagnosed some leaks we were having... was quite happy to discuss the problems via email first which saved a lot of time for both parties I think.

plummyplumbers .co.uk

Edited by determinedmoth, 04 June 2011 - 09:57 AM.

#74 Andy_M

Andy_M

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:28 AM

Another vote for Carrie at [ name removed - previous issue ]. Diagnosed and fixed a few leaks we had in our kitchen. Very efficient, and very friendly. Would recommend without hesitation.

#75 benpark

benpark

Ben Park

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 06:53 PM

Another vote for Carrie from me. Used her recently and she was fantastic. Very friendly, accommodating, and did a cracking job. Highly recommended.