Jump to content



  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#16 Helen B

Helen B


  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:46 AM

Hi all

There was a previous thread on this but it's been locked, so apologies moderator for starting a new one!

We're about to embark on quite an ambitious extension and renovation project and are looking for people who are a) adept at handling Bromley Planners and B) have experience of older properties.

The ones mentioned on the previous thread seemed to be surveyors/builders/interior architects, hence me asking again!

Many thanks in advance,


#17 gekko



  • Sponsors
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:34 PM

Hi Helen,

I've merged with this existing topic on architects. I know that some of the posts are on builders and interior architects but hopefully your post can get it back on track.
Mel, Forum Moderator

#18 MattVN


    VN Admin

  • Admin
  • 543 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 02:50 AM

There was a previous thread on this but it's been locked, so apologies moderator for starting a new one!

Hi Helen, Sorry about this. I introduced a new rule about 30 posts being needed (to prevent recommendation abuse) but have now lowered this to 5 posts.
You should not be limited any more. PM me if you're still having issues.


Virtual Norwood Admin | Visit VN's WikiBlogsGallery and Calendar

Contact me via webform or at 


#19 curlymop



  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:26 PM

Hi, we have a ground floor flat in West Norwood and want to do a small one storey extension on our kitchen (approx 7 feet out by the existing 10 feet width). As we are a flat we still have to apply for planning permission from Lambeth council. We need to get plans drawn up for the planning permission and also to get some quotes done for the extension as we are not even sure we can afford to do one! Can anyone recommend someone who can do the drawings for us? Thanks!

#20 tekton23



  • Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:08 AM


I am a local RIBA registered architect and would be happy to pop round to discuss your ideas. I have several years experience with larger firms in London and have just started my own studio. It would be great to find out more, do let me know if you'd like to meet.



#21 Parque



  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:20 AM

Hi Alex,


I am currently look for an architect for a house extension project down in South Norwood. What's the best way to contact you - private messaging seems to be disabled on here (for me at any rate).


Many thanks

#22 toja



  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:13 AM

Hello, I would like to contact Alex for architect services but impossible to send a private message.


I am looking to rejiggle my 1st floor of Victorian terrace in order to gain 3rd bedroom (move stairs, move walls etc). If anyone knows an architect/structural engineer capable of calculating viability and drawing up the plan, please do let me know!

Edited by toja, 02 October 2014 - 09:13 AM.