34 replies to this topic

#31 hild

hild

Gardening Geek

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 07:05 PM

Yup - that's me! Which one were you then? I've just been out treating myself to some pastels today, now I've got another medium to be pants with! :lol: It's jolly good fun though, I'm so glad I've been able to get drawing again. I'm hoping to go along to the Saturday class as well, hoping to possibly at some point be able to break out the oil paints I inherited from my grandmother a long time ago... Living in hope!

#32 Nanazola

Nanazola

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 01:41 PM

Further to Ziwa's post, I'd like to add that the Life Drawing class was indeed as much fun as Mr N anticipated. He's hooked!
Not a draw-er meself - tried it, didn't take to it - but it's brilliant that we have such an opportunity on our dooorstep. All part of CP's rich tapestry!

#33 twinkle

twinkle

• Sponsors
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:11 AM

Is it still held by Caron? Its the Autumn now so i can get my pencils out once again and do some doodling.... might see everyone there next week then....
For all your graphic design needs please visit
www.jane-shearman-design.com

#34 hild

hild

Gardening Geek

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:20 AM

Yes, it's still Caron doing it. Am hoping to be there tonight provided my cough doesn't get any worse <_< but will definitely not be there next week as will be preparing myself for my university graduation the next morning! :D

#35 charlie

charlie

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,623 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:11 PM

Is this the same class that is now running double sessions on a Saturday?