• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Retired Member 1

Retired Member 1

• Retired Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 08:47 AM

Does anyone know if GH (The triangle) will have anything organised like Penge?
Gipsy Hill Rocks!!!

#2 James

James

• Sponsors
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 09:22 AM

Moderator's Note
LSPE, I have updated the topic title to say "Christmas Lights in The Triangle" rather than Gipsy Hill because otherwise it might cause a bit of confusion. There aren't any exact definitions but most people believe the Triangle to be in Crystal Palace, and the Gipsy Hill area is north of Westow Hill and Central Hill down towards Gipsy Road. If you intended to refer to the parade of shops on Gipsy Road please let me know and I will update the topic title.

European.vote - EU Referendum

#3 Retired Member 1

Retired Member 1

• Retired Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 10:16 AM

I meant the triagle ....
Gipsy Hill Rocks!!!

#4 Bosie

Bosie

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 01:55 PM

Does the parade of shops on Gipsy Road ever get any Christmas lights put up? I notice that there is a tree on the roundabout too that has lights on it. Will these be switched on?
Check out my blog - Mr Musing - music, art, fashion, film and general musings
http://mrmusing.blogspot.com

#5 kitkat

kitkat

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 09:09 AM

This is probably the wrong thread to post this in, but the lovely Maxi Jazz is switching on the West Norwood Xmas lights this afternoon in St Luke's Gardens.

Think there are activities and refreshments scheduled 4-6.30pm - not sure when the man will be flicking the switch exactly but it's at some point in this timeframe.

I'm so impressed by this that I'm bunking off work early to go see! Wooohoo! :lol: