• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#31 gekko

gekko

Sponsor

• Sponsors
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:38 AM

Exactly. Loplop, please re-read my last post and stick to debating the issue.
Mel, Forum Moderator

#32 loplop

loplop

• Sponsors
  • 687 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 12:29 PM

Apologies, gekko.
a carrot is as close as a rabbit gets to a diamond

blow

#33 James

James

• Sponsors
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 12:45 PM

Just let them say OOPS, SORRY, and move on.

I understand your point of view Ziwa but I respectfully disagree. There is no reason for spoiltdog to apologise... they haven't broken any forum rules... I do not want them to "move on". We aren't debating the rights and wrongs of their post, just the future policy for tickets that are listed in the Items for Sale section. Your sentiments will probably be reflected in future policy but we aren't going to be pulling spoiltdog's listing. It is our policy that needs clarification/amendment and the debate should focus on that.

European.vote - EU Referendum

#34 spoiltdog

spoiltdog

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 12:55 PM

Hi everyone just to let you know tickets were bought originally for us to go to but family YES family commitments dont permit us so as l live in the area thought l would be kind enough to sell them on here yes l might make a profit but im not looking to make a killing basicly who wants them will pay what they are prepared to pay ive lived in the area for a long time so there is no chance of me being run out of town all the best and to everyone that has given me backing thanks and if you ever want any work doing ill make sure l give you a discount .AND to the people who l have upset pay attention to a phrase l particulie like that you may help you before casting stones ,or throwing stones in a glass house ----- DONT CRITICIZE WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND SON,YOU NEVER WALKED IN THAT MANS SHOES

#35 James

James

• Sponsors
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 01:17 PM

Moderator's Note
We will be updating our policy very soon. Thank you for all your feedback.