TV and Film Locations

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 James

James

• Sponsors
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 05:41 PM

Did anyone else catch Spooks last night - they filmed all the external car chase scenes in CP park

Yes, but it was a distraction to see them making their getaway going towards the exit, then to see them continuing their getaway but using a road going across the park and if I'm not mistaken another scene going back towards the Jubilee stand. They were never to escape just driving around the park! Why didn't they give a nod to the locals and have a high speed car chase down Church Road... you know like everyone else does?

European.vote - EU Referendum

#32 SpeakersCorner

SpeakersCorner

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:16 AM

Yes, but it was a distraction to see...

Even more of a distraction for me was the fact that it was described as "Chertsey", my home town. Not only is Chertsey miles away from London and so some of the timings just don't make sense, it was very odd for my new home town masquerading as my old one!

#33 James

James

• Sponsors
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:50 PM

I've just seen a Vimto advert filmed in the CP diving pool. "Schlurple some purple" apparently.

Do adverts count?

I think I spotted the CP diving board in a clip of the next episode of The Bill.

#34 James

James

• Sponsors
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 09:05 PM

The Bill have been at it again. This time spotted in Tulse Hill, in Browns taxi office and The White Hart. It was good to see the pub has cleaned up their exterior paintwork - it used to be awful.

#35 St. Lukes Railings

St. Lukes Railings

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 06:28 PM

Just seen some grainy footage of baden powell at a scout rally at the bottom of cp park. Its on bbc2 right now. 100 years of girl guides. No I don't know why I'm watching it either!

Lots of references to the Bill on this thread. Did you know that sun hill nick is just that 24/7. Spooked the hell out of me when I happened upon it on my way to Colliers Wood city
Farm

#36 claudia

claudia

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 06:34 PM

yes I was watching that until I realised Flash Gordon was on the other side. Flash! Ah-Ahhhh!