• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 twinkle

twinkle

• Sponsors
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:16 AM

Hi VN'ers
Im a graphic designer with 12 years experience whos chosen to take some time off to do up my property but now has come the time to return in 2008 to the world of design and was wondering if anyone has any small logos or graphic jobs doing so i can get my hand & head back into design....its mainly to get me back up to speed so therefor my rates will be half the price normally i charge for freelance.... Its only a thought but do email me if you think you need some new and improved graphics etc...
twinkle aka jane
For all your graphic design needs please visit
www.jane-shearman-design.com

#2 OG_Mudboom

OG_Mudboom

• Pending Removal
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 02:57 PM

The printing people just across from the White Hart had a sign in the window last week about looking for someone. You could ask them? Failing that try "devonshire" in the city, or try online at elance.com.

The ....Mudboom!
Either they don't know, don't show...or just don't care what's going on in Norwood.

#3 twinkle

twinkle

• Sponsors
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 02:22 PM

hello everyone again, Ive just completed two businesses logos etc from putting the word out to VNers so Im now again hoping to start some more design work for any of you at a very competitive rate. I can design logos, brochures, shop fronts & signs, menus, adverts/postcards etc..... so please if you would like to speak about any up and coming events etc and you need some design for feel free to contact me and I can come and talk you through what I can do and also show you a few pieces of work too.
kind regards
Twinkle
an eager designer twiddling her thumbs...

#4 Silke

Silke

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 05:33 PM

And just in case any of you need convincing - Twinkle just designed my logo / business cards / stationery for me and it all looks absolutely amazing. Her ideas were spot on and she's a joy to work with!
www.themassagepractice.co.uk

#5 deniseSBT

deniseSBT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 04:53 PM

Hi cant get your website to show up.
Is it possible to add a link to it :D

I breed and show Staffordshire bull terriers, so maybe interested in getting a logo or getting you to design me new covers for my pedigrees :)

#6 twinkle

twinkle

• Sponsors
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:54 PM

Welcome to 2009!

I've found over my year of designing for my own company that more and more people are leaving their highly-strung jobs and pursuing a complete career change and pursuing a dream job working for themselves - Ive been able to provide branding (logos), brochures & leaflets and much more so people can start up a professional-looking business'.

If anyone has any print work they need designing or a new logo for a new business or even a re-brand for 2009 please don't hesitate in contacting me.

just pop into my website and peruse my latest work.

thanks
jane x

http://www.jane-shearman-design.com