33 replies to this topic

#31 Spoon

Spoon

Paolo Di Catio's mum

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:16 PM

I thinks estate agent has already been turned to stone for that stretch of the imagination!

Fantastic link!

#32 Spoon

Spoon

Paolo Di Catio's mum

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 09:45 AM

Morning, fellow residents of Insert Town. :blink: I began reading this thinking it was a proper reply but it is not. I'm sure the lady did check the current list and that she might well pass on the idea but still:

I have checked our records for you and we do not have any information on a store opening in your local area so I am unable to comment on a store
opening.

Although I am unable to confirm that we will locate an M&S in insert town, I have passed your suggestion onto our New Stores Development team at Head Office. They are continually looking for possible new sites and I know they will be happy to give your comments careful consideration.

Thank you again for getting in touch. It is always pleasing to hear from customers who are keen to enjoy shopping with us.

#33 nickyb-inthecp

nickyb-inthecp

Battling a dangerous forum addiction

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 10:05 AM

LOL - Fantastic!!

#34 Sunshine

Sunshine

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 02:56 PM

Just to let you all know - there is a free-range butchers on Penge High Street - called Murray Brothers.

I ordered a leg of lamb for Boxing Day and have no complaints.

They sell copas turkeys and have free range chicken in abundance. I believe that most of their meat is free-range.

They are also very friendly and helpful.