No replies to this topic

#1 miss emma

miss emma

Crafting whizz

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 02:21 PM

Some of you may remember that last year I took part in the london bikeathon to raise funds for Leukaemia Research. Well I'm doing it again this year! But it's going to be better because I won't take the wrong turning (I ended up doing 26 miles instead of 13), I will train harder and more importantly I will raise more money! This year I am actually planning to do the 26 mile route rather than accidently doing it and the event takes place on Sunday 13th July 2008.

I didn't raise very much last year so I'm hoping to do much better this time around. I will be cycling in memory of Emily Lyell who was only 19 when she lost her battle with Leukaemia in August 2007. She was a few years above me at school but everyone misses her now she is gone. Leukaemia research has also been chosen to be one of our sixth form charities this year at school and the bikeathon is my way of helping raise more money.

Thank you to all those who sponsored me last year! So please sponsor me if you can because your money will make all the difference! To sponsor me visit www.justgiving.com/pedallingpooley

Edited by miss emma, 06 April 2008 - 02:24 PM.

Gorgeous gifts handmade in SE19, The 39 Stitches