• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Joe

Joe

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 09:17 PM

Church road on the right just before turning to Patterson Rd is the location. Does any one have any information about this company. It was the first place I worked back in late 60's. The owners name I think was Mr.. Drake (but I may be wrong)

The rear entrance was from Patterson road so I think it was actually on the corner.

#2 Joe

Joe

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 09:25 PM

Church road on the right just before turning to Patterson Rd is the location. Does any one have any information about this company. It was the first place I worked back in late 60's. The owners name I think was Mr.. Drake (but I may be wrong)

The rear entrance was from Patterson road so I think it was actually on the corner.

I have looked on the google sat map and it would appear that the building is no more. (I wonder what happened to it ?)
Where my recollection of the building was there is now a grass patch on the corner of Church rd and Patterson Rd.

#3 Joe

Joe

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:16 PM

I have looked on the google sat map and it would appear that the building is no more. (I wonder what happened to it ?)
Where my recollection of the building was there is now a grass patch on the corner of Church rd and Patterson Rd.

Having been amazed with the google earth street map system I can see that recently the land were I recall Commercial & General premises has recently been surrounded by white hordings. (Opposite J&M sattelites)