• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pawspals

pawspals

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:34 PM

Paws Pals is local family run personal pet sitting service based in Sydenham for South London, From Cats and Dogs to Hamsters and Fish, whether you need your loved ones looked after while your away on holiday or maybe because your in hospital, for what ever reason we are here to help and look after your little members of the family in the comfort of their home surroundings.
For more information please feel free to contact us at any time with any query and we will do are upmost to help out, please either give us a call, send a email or even send us a text!
Phone: 0208 378 2479
Mobile: 07549 641 283
Email info@pawspals.co.uk
www.pawspals.co.uk

#2 Spoon

Spoon

Paolo Di Catio's mum

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:47 AM

For the elderly and infirm, The Cinnamon Trust will foster your pet if you need to go into hospital or will walk, groom, etc, if you can't. It's a free service staffed by volunteers who have been checked and are insured. PM me if you need more info, though a quick google will also sort you out with the details. I don't think at a time like that, you should be worrying about anything other than yourself and you should definitely be able to keep your pet for both sakes.

This doesn't apply if you're only going on holiday of course and in which case I would refer you back to pet-sitters and the like. We have found stay-at-home pet-sitting to be really helpful.