• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NickJ

NickJ

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 02:01 PM

When the going gets tough, it's a good time to try a stress-busting massage!

Aromatherapy massage and Swedish massage offered in SE20 - the perfect way to relax. Comfortable therapy room, and also available for pamper parties.

For full details, take a look at http://www.2-hands-on.co.uk . Phone 8676 8253 to book an appointment, or email me on inquiries@2-hands-on.co.uk.

SPECIAL OFFER for Virtual Norwood members: 5 off a first aromatherapy massage.

#2 NickJ

NickJ

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:12 PM

Double good news: the UK is coming out of recession, but this 5 off offer still applies!

#3 NickJ

NickJ

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:31 AM

I'm now offering my unique Immortelle Natural Facelift massage - a non-surgical way to tone the facial muscles, and perk up your skin. My wife says it makes you feel great too! What's unique about it? I use a blend of oils that includes evening primrose and helichrysum - an oil the French call immortelle which has great rejuvenating properties. AND every client takes away a 60ml jar of my immortelle face cream, which includes other essential oils such as lavender, myrtle and rosemary.

The jar of face cream is included in the price - but a 50ml jar of very similar cream retails at £65 from L'Occitane en Provence (look it up!).

Take a look at www.2-hands-on.co.uk for more details.