• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ernie&Kopka

Ernie&Kopka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:16 AM

With dance becoming an increasingly popular form of of excercise, we offer fun and challenging classes...an excellent way to keep fit/ straighten and improve your posture.

Every Tuesday at Waterside Centre, South Norwood Lakes;
Beginners 7pm-8pm
Intermediate 8pm-9pm

Taught by two professional dancers ('Tap Dogs', 'Phantom of The Opera')

To find out more
Please call us on 0208 6703669 or just respond to this post.

Many thanks.

#2 hild

hild

Gardening Geek

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:11 PM

I'd love to get my tap-shoes out again! Will you be doing drop-in classes and how much per lesson?

#3 Palacegirl

Palacegirl

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:34 PM

I would love to give this a try (something I have been wanting to do all my life!) - not sure if would be any good but you don't know til you tried, hey?

Can you please let me know the details, i.e. what do shoes do I need etc...

...palacegirl :rolleyes:
..supporting the triangle and freedom of speech.....

#4 Ernie&Kopka

Ernie&Kopka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:08 AM

Hi Palace Girl,

So sorry for such a delayed response. I assumed we would get an email notifying us of any replies to our post. Please come along to the beginners class at 7.15pm. Just bring a pair of comfortable leather soled shoes if you have any. It will be great to see you there...

In the meantime we also run a beginners class in JAGS sports club, Dulwich on a Saturday afternoon at 5.30 pm if you are interested...

Many thanks.

quote name='Palacegirl' date='Jan 25 2009, 08:34 PM' post='60962']
I would love to give this a try (something I have been wanting to do all my life!) - not sure if would be any good but you don't know til you tried, hey?

[/quote]

#5 sunray

sunray

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 01:23 AM

Sorry, you sill haven't got the price...Can you let me know as seems interesting...But 5.30pm on Saturday...But assume JAGS has showers etc. which means I could freshen up and go out for the evening after the class....

Hi Palace Girl,

So sorry for such a delayed response. I assumed we would get an email notifying us of any replies to our post. Please come along to the beginners class at 7.15pm. Just bring a pair of comfortable leather soled shoes if you have any. It will be great to see you there...

In the meantime we also run a beginners class in JAGS sports club, Dulwich on a Saturday afternoon at 5.30 pm if you are interested...

Many thanks.

quote name='Palacegirl' date='Jan 25 2009, 08:34 PM' post='60962']

#6 Ernie&Kopka

Ernie&Kopka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 12:12 PM

Hi Sunray,

Yes there are showers at JAGS and changing room facilities. The classes are 8.50 each payable at the reception.

Please let us know if you require any more info,

Many thanks

Sorry, you sill haven't got the price...Can you let me know as seems interesting...But 5.30pm on Saturday...But assume JAGS has showers etc. which means I could freshen up and go out for the evening after the class....

#7 Ernie&Kopka

Ernie&Kopka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 12:46 AM

Dear all,

Please note the change of the venue. Due to the summer season at the Waterside Centre we have now moved into Stanley Halls on South Norwood Hill.

Every Tuesday
Beginners 7:15pm pm-8:15pm
Intermediate 8:15pm-9:15pm

With dance becoming an increasingly popular form of of excercise, we offer fun and challenging classes...an excellent way to keep fit/ straighten and improve your posture.

Every Tuesday at Waterside Centre, South Norwood Lakes;
Beginners 7pm-8pm
Intermediate 8pm-9pm

Taught by two professional dancers ('Tap Dogs', 'Phantom of The Opera')

To find out more
Please call us on 0208 6703669 or just respond to this post.

Many thanks.