No replies to this topic

#1 uka_imbiss

uka_imbiss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 04:05 PM

Hi,

I have a toddler and will work part time from 1st February, and I've decided it's time I get a little fitter, lose a bit of weight, spend some time outdoors or exercise indoors.

I find it hard to do this while at the same time looking after my toddler. So I thought, if there was another mum (or two) out there with similar ambitions, we could take turns watching the kids in the playground while the other one has 30 minutes to herself jumping rope or jogging or hoola hooping in the park. On rainy days, we could get the little one's together in one room playing, one person watching, the other one(s) having time to exercise. We can take it as far as weighing in every week to check our progress, cooking and exchanging recepies, going swimming together, or we can keep it simply at meeting for exercise purposes and letting the kids play together.

I will work Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, but I'm up for this on Tuesdays, Thursdays and the weekends (probably in the mornings). I live 2 minutes' walk from Crystal Palace park in Sydenham.

Anyone seriously interested, please let me know!
Uka