3 replies to this topic

#1 Bluela

Bluela

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:50 AM

Hello Virtual Norwood’ers.

I’m a 3D Spatial Designer with 8 years experience within the Retail, Leisure, Residential & Brand Development experience and am looking for extra work locally while I work on a few personal endeavours.

I can provide Planning and Design assistance for any extensions or internal home improvements & alterations to get through planning permission at half the price normally charged for freelance work within the industry.
For more advanced requirements I am able to use 3D modelling software and CAD packages to explore and represent the spatial possibilities of each project, interior & exterior, including residential, new retail ventures or commercial properties.

So for those wanting to increase the value of their existing property investments or undertaking a new retail venture, please contact me at,
email: tanja@bluela.co.uk

Edited by Bluela, 05 February 2009 - 08:51 AM.

#2 guineagirl

guineagirl

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 10:59 PM

Just to say that Tanja has done some great work for me on my planned kitchen re-design - some room designs and floorplans which have really helped me visualise how the space I've got could be better used, and which will be useful for showing builders and so on once I finally get round to getting the room done. Definitely recommended!

#3 sunray

sunray

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:29 AM

I've contacted her re. plans to aplease croydon building control to get my chimney breast removed.

Just to say that Tanja has done some great work for me on my planned kitchen re-design - some room designs and floorplans which have really helped me visualise how the space I've got could be better used, and which will be useful for showing builders and so on once I finally get round to getting the room done. Definitely recommended!

#4 Bluela

Bluela

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:06 PM

Please see current website below:

http://www.krop.com/planninganddesign/

Bluela