Photo

Tamnag Thai

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

Poll: How Do You Rate This Restaurant? (142 member(s) have cast votes)

How Do You Rate This Restaurant?

1. Excellent (58 votes [40.56%])

Percentage of vote: 40.56%

2. Good (34 votes [23.78%])

Percentage of vote: 23.78%

3. Average (24 votes [16.78%])

Percentage of vote: 16.78%

4. Poor (27 votes [18.88%])

Percentage of vote: 18.88%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#136 Sarah

Sarah

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

Have just waited 1.5 hours for a delivery from Tamnag Thai. The food arrived cold, with half the wrong items.  The tempura prawns were completely inedible.  Am now sat waiting for the right food to arrive nearly 2 hours after placing order.  Will not be using them again.

#137 Chuck

Chuck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:42 PM

Had exactly the same experience as the last post . Food was cold and was sent the wrong items . Not for the 1st time . Will not try it again . Food eating in is good tho .

#138 the_moog

the_moog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:59 AM

Warning to vegetarians! We went here a few weeks ago and were happy to see a large vegetarian menu. When we double checked that the vegetarian Thai Green curry did not contain fish sauce or shrimp paste they said they could not guarantee it because they bought in the green curry paste and apparently it did not have the ingredients on the packet?????

Firstly I thought it was a bit weird that they did not make their own curry paste, also I really can't believe it would not show the ingredients. What I implied was that it did contain fish and they did not want us to know that half of the things listed on the vegetarian menu were in fact not vegetarian.