• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 helenandjoe

helenandjoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:52 PM

PAWS, Professional Animal Walking Service is a friendly, reliable and personal service offering you peace of mind and comfort in the knowledge that your pet is being provided for and cared for whilst you are at work, on holiday or simply in need an extra pair of hands to help with the load.

PAWS, based in Crystal Palace, predominantly covers the South East London area and provides dog walking, pet sitting, dog boarding, dog half / full day care and a pets to vets service. All services can be tailored to your personal needs.

PAWS is owned and operated by Helen Abbott and is fully insured and CRB (police) checked.

Please contact Helen on 07813 664 956 or email pawslondon@hotmail.co.uk.
www.pawslondon.co.uk

#2 Aliceg

Aliceg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:30 PM

I used the PAWS service last week for the first time (very last minute) and have to say I was really impressed. I had to go away for work and my neighbour, who usually helps out, was ill. Helen stepped in and I can safely say my lad clearly had a great time in her care. My springer is a fussy one who doesn't make friends easily but Helen has a real knack and even gave me a few thoughtful ideas about how I could help him be a little more social! I don't often write on this forum - but I am aware this is a new business venture and for someone who clearly has such skill and passion for dogs I wanted to give my support and full recommendation. Good Luck and thank you.