Additions and Corrections

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 James

James

• Sponsors
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 10:59 PM

If any of the information shown in our reviews section is incorrect please bring it to our attention by sending an email to reviews@virtualnorwood.com and we will update our details as soon as possible.

If you would like to suggest the addition of a pub or bar to our reviews section please send an email to reviews@virtualnorwood.com with the pub or bar's name, address, opening hours and full contact details or add a reply to THIS topic (which will then be removed when we add your suggestion).

Thank you!

#2 Elmo

Elmo

All bad precedents began as justifiable measures

• Sponsors
  • 3,226 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 10:37 AM

ABC's replacement - the Crystal Bar and Cocktail Lounge - hasn't been added yet: http://www.britnett-...ebar/index.html

It was open quite late last night and ended up in here after failing to get into the Bluebottle. Decor's not changed much but the staff were really friendly and it's got a good vibe. Look out for the comedy gigs...
Jermaine was right... "You can't reason with stupidity"

Follow me on Twitter

#3 Andy

Andy

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:52 PM

Mods / People

I have got a serious complaint, after all the years I have lived around here I have only just 'found' the Anerley Arms which is a well kept tidy pub by Anerley Station and is also a Samuel Smith one to boot.

I got enticed in this afternoon as from the outside it looks like a very traditional pub and an ideal place to spend an hour or so killing time whilst my mate decorated my flat. Imagine my surprise when I walked in and saw all of the Samuel Smith beers on tap. I was further delighted when the price of a pint was 2.27!!

Quite annoyed that I will departing these shores for several months shortly as I do like Samuel Smith pubs, especially one that is down the road from where I live. :blink:

#4 Elmo

Elmo

All bad precedents began as justifiable measures

• Sponsors
  • 3,226 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:18 PM

Mods / People

I have got a serious complaint, after all the years I have lived around here I have only just 'found' the Anerley Arms...

It sounds like a serious omission. I'll see about adding a thread, and everyone on the board should go and sit on the naughty step for 15 minutes ;)
Jermaine was right... "You can't reason with stupidity"

Follow me on Twitter

#5 Andy

Andy

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 06:24 PM

And let that be a lesson to you!! ;)

#6 alma

alma

• Sponsors
  • 76 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:34 PM

If any of the information shown in our reviews section is incorrect please bring it to our attention by sending an email to reviews@virtualnorwood.com and we will update our details as soon as possible.

If you would like to suggest the addition of a pub or bar to our reviews section please send an email to reviews@virtualnorwood.com with the pub or bar's name, address, opening hours and full contact details or add a reply to THIS topic (which will then be removed when we add your suggestion).

Thank you!

The Alma's phone number is

020 8771 1882

reviews@virtualnorwood.com doesn't work.

Cheers,

Charlie
Charlie
charlie@thealmapub.com

#7 gekko

gekko

Sponsor

• Sponsors
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 12:30 PM

Edited for you Charlie.

Unfortunately, we need MattVN to resolve the issue with the reviews email address as the mods aren't able to do this. Posting additions/corrections on this thread is quicker anyway.
Mel, Forum Moderator

#8 alma

alma

• Sponsors
  • 76 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:15 PM

Great, cheers.
Charlie
charlie@thealmapub.com

#9 andreas

andreas

• Sponsors
  • 1,982 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:57 PM

Glad to see Antic are reopening "The Greyhound" in autumn 2011.

http://www.greyhoundsydenham.com/

It's where the navvies who built the Croydon Canal used to drink. What higher recommendation?
opposed to taking terrapins.

#10 elleme

elleme

• Sponsors
  • 505 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:28 PM

Today I noticed that the former Carribean place (Island Fusion) just off Westow St has changed the name to Yamas and is opening tonight. Board suggested tapas but I couldn't see a menu up yet.

#11 elleme

elleme

• Sponsors
  • 505 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:12 PM

Whoops, posted above in wrong section. Half asleep today...