• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Green Thing

Green Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:02 PM

In these hard economic times, we at It's A Green Thing are having to look at ways of creating new income, in order to stay in business in Crystal Palace, which we love.

So, we are offering space in our shop for a suitable business(es) to trade with us in return for a small weekly rental.

If you have products that you would like to offer to a wider audience, without the hassle and expense of running a whole shop, then please drop in and discuss. This may well be our last chance saloon so we hope to hear from someone soon!

Vicky & Mark
It's A Green Thing

PS are still desperately seeking a hairdresser to rent the space upstairs!

#2 gekko

gekko

Sponsor

• Sponsors
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:07 PM

Hi there,

I don't know if you've seen this but a group of VNers are working on a Shop Idea. Just a thought, but you may be able to explore opportunities to collaborate in some way.

Also, there are an awful lot of hair salons in the local area so that market is pretty saturated. I can't see many hair salons opening in the current financial climate, especially when they are hidden away upstairs and you can't see them from the road. I think you'd have more luck if you advertised it as a general space that is maybe suitable for holistic therapies or just an office space. I assume it's already done out as a hair salon, which is why you are marketing it as such but I just can't see it working myself.

Good luck - I really hope you work something out.

Edited by gekko, 01 April 2009 - 01:14 PM.

Mel, Forum Moderator