4 replies to this topic

#1 Palacegirl

Palacegirl

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:59 PM

Hi all,

I am looking for somebody to have a look at my bathroom - check for damp between bath and wall, reseal and put insulation material around bath tub

Anybody I could call ? Any ideas or recommendations?

thanks

...palacegirl
..supporting the triangle and freedom of speech.....

#2 maybrey

maybrey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 07:47 PM

Hi all,

I am looking for somebody to have a look at my bathroom - check for damp between bath and wall, reseal and put insulation material around bath tub

Anybody I could call ? Any ideas or recommendations?

thanks

...palacegirl

Hi Palacegirl

would be glad to look at the work and give you a price, maybrey property services contact Gary 07885 262332 or email gary@efenwick.co.uk

#3 gekko

gekko

Sponsor

• Sponsors
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 10:43 AM

Hi Palacegirl,

I was just reading the Cat Calls blog and Jane who runs the business has recommended a handyman on there. He's called Dave Hanley and his number is 07703 719683. I have no experience of this guy but I have been using Cat Calls for a long time and would trust a recommendation by Jane.

Hope this is helpful.
Mel, Forum Moderator

#4 Palacegirl

Palacegirl

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:23 AM

Thanks a lot - I will have a friend having a look at it and what's there to do and then make a decision on who to use. It's a very nice and modern 2 year old bathroom but it smells damp (quite bad......) so I assume it's coming from between the wall and the bath......

need to get it sorted as it seems to be getting worse!

...palacegirl
..supporting the triangle and freedom of speech.....

#5 Rafa

Rafa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:54 AM

I've used Gary Fenwick before and he was great. However, his contact details no longer work. Has anyone got anything more recent for him? Thanks all.