EXTRA MAN AVAILABLE
ALL OF UK COVERED
£35.00 PER HOUR 2 MEN
MININUM BOOKING 2 HOURS

www.broughton-removals.co.uk

PLEASE CALL GAVIN ON 07962387415

Roger
December 2nd, 2008 on 11:56 am

I recently moved home in South East London and I can recommend Gavin. It was a rotten day but he and his work mate moved all our stuff in good time, and didn’t break anything - even our very large mirror

I’d heard a couple of horror stories at work where the booked M&V didn’t turn up (not from this site though), so I was really pleased that they were reliable and very polite.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
December 11th, 2008 on 8:50 am

Hello Gavin

Just to drop an email to say thank you for the service you provided for us.
You we’re punctual and polite. You got the job done in a professional manner and helped us with all our issues.

I would definitely recommend you to anybody considering using your service.
All the best have a happy xmas and a new year.

Massimo Savino
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peter Miller
December 13th, 2008 on 10:46 am

We at Commercial Land of Clerkenwell in London have been using the services of Broughton removals for over 3 years now.We do a lot of investment and property exhibitions at venues such as Olympia,Earls Court and the Excel centre.We have always been impressed and satisfied with Broughton when using them to transport our equipment to these shows.They are reliable and helpful and adaptable.We have used Broughton for other personal work as well and have always been happy with our arrangement.
We highly recommend them to anyone who needs a company who offers a personal and friendly service.

Peter Miller
Sales Co-ordinator
Commercial LandSerkan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 1st, 2009 on 11:45 am

My first removals experience: In all honesty, at that price, I was expecting two rough cut characters to turn up grunting and throwing my possesions carelessly into the back of the van but to my surprise and joy Gavin and Jonn turned up at my house, two top blokes, took great care, did a massively impressive job (I was out of one house and into the next within 2.5 hours without lifting a thing myself, not a single scratch on any of my things) and it was bloody cheap too. Very highly recomended: professional, quick, cheap, came with very short notice (45 mins) and a pleasure to work with.

Craig Smith

April 3rd, 2009 on 10:46 am

Gavin and Jonno did an excellent job. Two top guys who kept the humor going and work fast and efficiently.
For a Sunday price, they were superb.
Having them do the move made the day a lot less stressfull.

Great job, great price, great guys.

Thanks
Craig and the rest of the family…