Photo

Noodle Time

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Poll: How Do You Rate This Restaurant? (57 member(s) have cast votes)

How Do You Rate This Restaurant?

1. Excellent (17 votes [30.91%])

Percentage of vote: 30.91%

2. Good (14 votes [25.45%])

Percentage of vote: 25.45%

3. Average (14 votes [25.45%])

Percentage of vote: 25.45%

4. Poor (10 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 Rimshot

Rimshot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:52 PM

I have been going here since the place first opened. Following the refurbishment it has got even better. If anyone remembers, they use to sell buffet style as well as order from the menu a few years ago. Now its just order from menu, as we all know.

The service is absolutely excellent and very very friendly and helpful staff, the girls and guys are very special because they make you feel as welcome every time you go in and this makes for an enjoyable meal and you are never kept waiting.

On a recent occasion I took the time to speak to the manager/owner/boss, in praise of his staff and found him to be a pleasant fellow.
The portions of food are really over generous and tasty and the pricing is just right. You wont find a romantic decor with candle light and soft music in the background (if that is of importance to you with a meal), but with everyone there working to make your visit an enjoyable one, what more could you ask for, hey.....even the cooks' smile when they get to know you!.
Posted Image

#17 Dazza

Dazza

Council Boy

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,327 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:38 AM

Agreeda a nice place for a quich cheap tasty meal, shame about the eyesore next door which a few of our Vners seemed hellbent on getting involved in for some reason.

The French style toilet has now been half demolished over the weekend.

Dazza
Your obviously mistaken me with someone who gives a fig

#18 Rimshot

Rimshot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:49 AM

Agreeda a nice place for a quich cheap tasty meal, shame about the eyesore next door which a few of our Vners seemed hellbent on getting involved in for some reason.

Dazza

Yes that is an eyesore to say the least. Glad to hear the toilet has been demolished, wonder what will be put in its place?. As the saying goes, you can't choose your neighbours!
Posted Image

#19 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:49 PM

Dazza

I'm intrigued... I can't recall seeing a french style toilet nearby (although I do sometimes daydream as I amble around the triangle and can miss the most obvious things), or is a french toilet a euphemism that has sailed over my head? :blink:

Edited by Summit Lover, 19 October 2009 - 04:49 PM.

#20 Dazza

Dazza

Council Boy

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,327 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:34 PM

Before i explain do you know exactly what a french toilet is & i dont mean Calais !

Dazza

#21 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:56 PM

??
:huh:

Posted Image

#22 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:00 PM

I am amazed I missed that! (if I indeed did).

#23 Rimshot

Rimshot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:04 PM

Dazza you must explain now what you mean. I assumed you meant the madame boudoir window display next door to Noodle Time. lol
Posted Image

#24 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:08 PM

Dazza you must explain now what you mean. I assumed you meant the madame boudoir window display next door to Noodle Time. lol

Oh no ... surely not :( - I loved that slightly mad display! It made me smile each time I walked past it.

#25 Dazza

Dazza

Council Boy

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,327 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:13 PM

The Fencing next to the Pub is now used as a toilet by people caught short late at night. Some of our more active members lobbied to have the electronic board removed & we got this fenced area instead or an alfresco toilet as I like to call it.

Its a shame Noodle time has to put up with this though.

Edited by Dazza, 19 October 2009 - 10:13 PM.

#26 Rimshot

Rimshot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:32 PM

You know, I have never even noticed the fencing and it was just the other night I was bursting! roflmho.
OMG all those in favour of madam boudoir say "aye" lol
Posted Image

#27 James

James

• Sponsors
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:09 AM

Mods, please feel free to remove this comment after reviewing it

Dazza, Rimshot, et al, your comments are clearly off topic. You aren't reviewing food and service at Noodle Time. I wonder how you would feel if you were the owner of Noodle Time... fine by all means discuss this sort of thing on the forum but do it on another topic. It's exactly this kind of discussion that upsets local businesses enormously and creates work for the moderating team that is completely unnecessary. Put your brain in gear before posting. This may be a temporary problem, but why post it next to the food reviews and affect the livelihood of the restaurant???

European.vote - EU Referendum

#28 Rimshot

Rimshot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:26 PM

Apologise you are of course quite right.
Posted Image