I need some brochures printed digitally

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 twinkle

twinkle

• Sponsors
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:30 AM

Im just getting together some quotes for a client and am in need of a GOOD printer that prints digital A4 brochures on a quick turnaround... Are there any round here I can pop into or drive to to discuss my project with???
For all your graphic design needs please visit
www.jane-shearman-design.com

#2 charlie

charlie

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,623 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:39 PM

Im just getting together some quotes for a client and am in need of a GOOD printer that prints digital A4 brochures on a quick turnaround... Are there any round here I can pop into or drive to to discuss my project with???

Hi Twinkle - try First Stop Print, 107 Clive Road 02087617373 - they have been doing the postcards for the campaign and we have found them much cheaper than the printers in the Triangle. ( who we would have used normally but we only have very limited funds). That said Clive road is pretty local too and there is nothing like a bit of competition to keep traders on their toes. :jedi:

#3 twinkle

twinkle

• Sponsors
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:44 PM

Thanks Charlie xxx
For all your graphic design needs please visit
www.jane-shearman-design.com

#4 Dazza

Dazza

Council Boy

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,327 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 10:45 AM

Hi Twinkle My own company The Croydon Colour Centre no longer does digital print but my Plate maker & designer who is in coopers yard the side road next to where Macdonals used to be can do digital printing of all kinds.

Ask for Matt 07947174001 tell him Darrell sent you for best price if you have a best price already I'm sure he will beat whatever you have got already.

Dazza
Your obviously mistaken me with someone who gives a fig

#5 Sedgley Warrior

Sedgley Warrior

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:48 PM

Try Words & Pictures - they might come up with a competitive quote…

#6 Ziwa

Ziwa

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 01:35 PM

A big recommendation for Ritz on Clive Rd (http://digitalprintersonline.co.uk/) who did a great job on short notice for a great price when I contacted him for fliers and posters for an event I'm organising. I guess they are also called First Stop Print, 107 Clive Road 02087617373.

#7 nonweiler

nonweiler

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:56 PM

I'd highly recommend T S Graphics on Anerley Road. Very modest on pricing, excellent quality, good customer service and they have a good reputation. Tel: 020 8778 4462. Best to speak to Raj