• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Rachel WDC

Rachel WDC

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:18 PM

Another great opportunity to buy quality secondhand baby goods from 50p to £100 (clothes, equipment, books, toys, prams...) and support the commercial talents of local entrepreneurial mums such as Beauty Bug (£5 express manicures/pedicures on the day), Joey Slings, Petal Portraits, Phoenix Cards, Juliette Boutique, Little Treasures & Thrupenny Bits!

There's also Waggle & Hum (2pm) our prize draw (3pm) and tea, coffee and cake available.

Christchurch, Highland Road, Gipsy Hill SE19
11am-3pm Saturday 3 October 2009

Pregnant ladies can 'bump' the queue at 10.45am for a pre-sale preview.
£2 includes prize draw and donation to cancer research. Children free.

Enquiries: rachel@sellitmama.com
More info: www.sellitmama.com

#2 jamesl

jamesl

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,016 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 09:36 AM

Just a reminder to VNER's that this event is tomorrow and a thanks to those local businesses (The Exhibition Rooms, The Mansion, Crystal PalacePictures and the stallholders) who have donated prizes for the prize draw.

#3 Elmo

Elmo

All bad precedents began as justifiable measures

• Sponsors
  • 3,226 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 11:54 PM

Great event, if a little busy! Spent about £20 on clothes and toys that would have set us back well over £150 new.

More please! :D

Edited by Elmo, 03 October 2009 - 11:54 PM.

Jermaine was right... "You can't reason with stupidity"

Follow me on Twitter

#4 Rachel WDC

Rachel WDC

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:14 PM

Great event, if a little busy! Spent about £20 on clothes and toys that would have set us back well over £150 new.

More please! :D

Elmo, it's back on Saturday 6 March www.sellitmama.com/page3.htm for what's on and I'll get posting soon! Thanks for supporting the event and will do some crowd control in March too! All the best Rachel

#5 Elmo

Elmo

All bad precedents began as justifiable measures

• Sponsors
  • 3,226 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:04 PM

Elmo, it's back on Saturday 6 March www.sellitmama.com/page3.htm for what's on and I'll get posting soon! Thanks for supporting the event and will do some crowd control in March too! All the best Rachel

That's brilliant news! Thanks!
Jermaine was right... "You can't reason with stupidity"

Follow me on Twitter

#6 Rachel WDC

Rachel WDC

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:48 PM

Roll up, roll up it’s just four weeks until the next Sell It Mama! event held from 11am Saturday 9 October at Christ Church, Highland Road SE19. There will be over 20 stalls selling quality second hand clothes, books, toys, prams, equipment and maternity wear.

Don’t forget, pregnant ladies can “bump” the queue half an hour earlier at 10.30am for a preview before the crowds descend. Please come and take advantage!

The fabulous Tilli Twins from Gobble Gobble and Amy from C is for Cake are both back again to tempt you with savoury and sweet delights

Local entrepreneurial mums such as Silouette Jewellery, Phoenix Cards, Usborne Books, Happy Holly Daisy and beautiful knits from Knitted by Pam will all be showcasing at next month’s event.

And for the kids there’s FREE taster sessions with Diddi Dance (11.30am), Monkey Music (1.30pm) and Waggle & Hum (2.30pm) and Face Painting with Party Poppy throughout the day.

Christchurch, Highland Road, Gipsy Hill SE19
11am-3pm Saturday 9 October 2010

Enquiries: rachel@sellitmama.com
More info: www.sellitmama.com

#7 misspoddy

misspoddy

• Sponsors
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 12:10 PM

Rachel, is it aimed again more for the very little ones, or will there be stuff this time for older kids too?

#8 Rachel WDC

Rachel WDC

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 05:01 PM

Hi there the age range is 0-4 I just never had toddler on the flyer before now and felt it ought to. What age range are you after ...as I've got some ideas for March 2011 and I'd be interested in hearing what the punters want!!

#9 misspoddy

misspoddy

• Sponsors
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 07:45 PM

Hi there the age range is 0-4 I just never had toddler on the flyer before now and felt it ought to. What age range are you after ...as I've got some ideas for March 2011 and I'd be interested in hearing what the punters want!!

Well, officially mine is 7, but her clothes size is 10 - 11 as she seems to have inherited her dad's genes (he is over 6'5).... I usually buy clothes on ebay, but I would definitely come to a market like this if it had clothes, toys and books for her age group too.

#10 cathyh

cathyh

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 11:18 AM

I'ed be interested in older childrens stuff as well..

#11 misspoddy

misspoddy

• Sponsors
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 01:06 PM

Rachel,

You said Saturday 3rd October....Is it Saturday OR the 3rd of October??? Can't be both. At least not this year.... :rolleyes:

Rachel,

You said Saturday 3rd October....Is it Saturday OR the 3rd of October??? Can't be both. At least not this year.... :rolleyes:

Just noticed you website. It's neither the 2nd nor the 3rd! It's the 9th. Ha ha ha good I checked because I would have just blindly believed you a go there on the completely wrong day!

#12 Rachel WDC

Rachel WDC

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:00 PM

We're back on ....Saturday, 5th March 2011 11am-3pm at Christ Church, Highland Road, Gipsy Hill SE19. Sell It Mama! fairs have a uniqu winning formula making second-hand baby goods regularly accessible to new and growing families, and grandparents. Anything from prams, baby clothes, cots, toys, books, nursery equipment and maternity wear 50p - £100.

It's also a chance to support local "mumpreneurs" showcasing their products and services, Phoenix Cards, Usborne Books, Silouette Jewellery, Forever Living, kiddie costumes by Jellyhead3d, Bonnie & Blake (designer children's clothes hugely discounted).

Fabulous food from Gobble, Gobble, gorgeous cakes from C is for Cake. Face Painting, Monkey Music, Little Supernovas and Waggle & Hum.

Entry £2, Children Free
Enquiries info@sellitmama.com
www.sellitmama.com