Photo

Virtual Norwood January Get Together

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Poll: Virtual Norwood January Get Together (34 member(s) have cast votes)

Will you be able to attend?

1. Yes, definitely (10 votes [29.41%])

Percentage of vote: 29.41%

2. Yes, maybe (10 votes [29.41%])

Percentage of vote: 29.41%

3. No, maybe next time (14 votes [41.18%])

Percentage of vote: 41.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:14 PM

Ok all - I have booked the area on the left hand side as you go into the main door (Westow St door as opposed to Church Rd door). I will be there from 7, and I will post on the day what I will be wearing so folk can recognise me/the area we should be in.

I have booked for 10 people, but I am sure we can add more as necessary - I don't think Wednesdays are madly busy.

SL

#32 RetiredMember1

RetiredMember1

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:26 PM

Brilliant. See you there.

#33 JamesS

JamesS

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:51 AM

Sounds good, pretty sure I can make it!
Computer, laptop and mac repairs - silkcomputersolutions@gmail.com
Please support the Cinema for Crystal Palace campaign: Website link,Facebook group.

#34 gekko

gekko

Sponsor

• Sponsors
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:43 PM

Please take time to vote if you have not already done so. Only two people have voted to say they can definitely make it and we'd love as many people to come along as possible.

Edited by gekko, 18 January 2010 - 04:43 PM.

Mel, Forum Moderator

#35 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:08 PM

Please take time to vote if you have not already done so. Only two people have voted to say they can definitely make it and we'd love as many people to come along as possible.

Hi Meil,

From memory (not that reliable I have to say), I think that several people had already voted for the 20th before you changed the thread title. I am wondering if they think that they have already voted so no need to again?

#36 matt-h

matt-h

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:20 AM

I voted Yes, I'll be there :-)

#37 gekko

gekko

Sponsor

• Sponsors
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:36 AM

Hi Meil,

From memory (not that reliable I have to say), I think that several people had already voted for the 20th before you changed the thread title. I am wondering if they think that they have already voted so no need to again?

Yes, it's quite possible. We always run the confirmation vote, but don't always offer a date option vote beforehand so maybe that's confused things a little.

I've added the social to the calendar also.
Mel, Forum Moderator

#38 Ziwa

Ziwa

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:14 PM

I'll try to come with MrZ. I am arriving back from travels just that evening, thus will arrive, as always, and if at all, for the late shift.

But would love to talk to people about the 'Multiplex2' situation...

#39 katsku

katsku

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:51 PM

I'll be joining the late shift as well. Still debating whether I should come direct from boxing at Training Points (only about an hour late but not particularly fresh) or go home and shower first (fresh, yes, but even later, plus would mean running back and forth). Did you boot campers come to a decision yet?

#40 gekko

gekko

Sponsor

• Sponsors
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:59 PM

No, I'll decide tomorrow night when I see how much energy I have left. If it's anything like last night, I'll be giving the social a miss as we were worked very hard! Also, we are having a latish dinner with a friend in town tonight so may be a bit exhausted by tomorrow night. Will see though - it's still tempting and it's been ages since I've seen you guys.
Mel, Forum Moderator

#41 Fang

Fang

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:47 PM

I'll try to come with MrZ. I am arriving back from travels just that evening, thus will arrive, as always, and if at all, for the late shift.

But would love to talk to people about the 'Multiplex2' situation...

I'llcome in disguise.

"This is what we find, this is what we find, the hope that springs eternal, springs right up your behind."

#42 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:45 PM

Sweaty, perspiring or glowing people welcomed (you never know, you might persuade couch potatoes like me to change our slothful ways).

Rather than try and wear something eye-catching/bizarre, I will put a piece of paper with 'VN' written on it on the table(s). Remember - we will be in the area to the left as you enter the main door. Looking forward to meeting you all :)

SL

#43 Summit Lover

Summit Lover

• Sponsors
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:55 AM

Mods - thank for putting the banners up. Much appreciated.

SL

#44 St. Lukes Railings

St. Lukes Railings

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:42 AM

I wont be there but will be in spirit!! Shame really as I'm sure if the most vociferous posters lately were there it would be interesting to say the least

#45 Palacegirl

Palacegirl

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:01 AM

I'll be joining the late shift as well. Still debating whether I should come direct from boxing at Training Points (only about an hour late but not particularly fresh) or go home and shower first (fresh, yes, but even later, plus would mean running back and forth). Did you boot campers come to a decision yet?

I haven't actually been to bootcamp as I am still nursing a back injury since Christmas..... On the mend but will give it until Saturday to recover more.

I will come up for a drink or 2 but will not have a late one. Will be nice to know who's behind the mysterious usernames... ;)
..supporting the triangle and freedom of speech.....