1 reply to this topic

#1 nico

nico

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:48 AM

Fellow Norwooders and beyond,
I am pleased to announce the arrival of the Fox Hill Cookery School. Based in a house on Crystal Palace's much loved Fox Hill, the cookery school is open for all to come and learn basic kitchen skills to more advanced restaurant standard dishes.

The hands-on sessions cover topics including dinner party cooking, main courses to impress, baking for beginners and Indian cooking demystified.

They are tailored to each group, and some include a market trip to buy ingredients, tuition on knife skills and other kitchen essentials, and the preparation of a variety of dishes to improve technical skills and confidence.

The courses are held at the Fox Hill B&B in Crystal Palace, South London, which is recommended in Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay, and are run by experienced cook Sue Haigh and professional chef Nicolas Ghirlando. Prices start at 85 per person.

Please visit the website: http://www.foxhillcookeryschool.co.uk and feel free to P.M. me if you have any questions.

#2 nico

nico

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:38 AM

Further to the above post, we do gift vouchers for any of the courses. Email me on mail@foxhillcookeryschool.co.uk for more info.