• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jester

Jester

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:48 PM

I have just received a copy of my Greatgrandmothers marriage certificate and it gives her address , I am not able to make this out and wonder whether anyone can help.
The wedding was at All Saints in the Parish of Upper Norwood in 1897 and the address looks like Cutra/Autra Park , Norwood.

#2 St. Lukes Railings

St. Lukes Railings

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:53 PM

I have just received a copy of my Greatgrandmothers marriage certificate and it gives her address , I am not able to make this out and wonder whether anyone can help.
The wedding was at All Saints in the Parish of Upper Norwood in 1897 and the address looks like Cutra/Autra Park , Norwood.

Maybe Cintra Park, just off Anerley Hill

#3 Jester

Jester

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:16 PM

Maybe Cintra Park, just off Anerley Hill

Thanks for the info this would fit in with the area I know they both lived in before marriage. I live in Telford so your help has been appreciated I'm not often in London.

#4 Joe

Joe

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:03 AM

Thanks for the info this would fit in with the area I know they both lived in before marriage. I live in Telford so your help has been appreciated I'm not often in London.

I would also guess Cintra Park

If you let me know the names and ages I will look on the Census for 1901 and 1891.

#5 Rikaitch

Rikaitch

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:26 PM

Make that a third vote for Cintra Park. Here's the link to Google maps.

Cintra Park
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Fart, and you're on your own.