• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 feek

feek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:14 PM

My name is Fiona and I am a wedding photographer based in Norwood.

My approach to wedding photography, and my business generally, is friendly, informal and with a real personal touch. I like to create a great raport with each couple from the beginning so it will always be me who speaks to you on the phone, answers your emails, meets with you to run through your requirements and photographs the day. All these things make it easier to build a trusting relationship which means I can be a part of your wedding, and get those great individual shots, rather than just being 'the photographer'.

I shoot in a way that blends group portraiture, directed shots that allow some fun and interaction with the bride, groom and their wedding party and a more natural, reportage style that captures key spontaneous moments and the emotions and happiness of the day. I accept commissions throughout London, Surrey, Sussex, Kent and the rest of the UK.  I offer a variety of wedding packages and flexible options to suit your specific requirements and budget.

If you are interested in finding out more please contact me on 07879 455 932 or check out my website www.fionasweddingphotography.co.uk

Thanks
fiona