Photo

anywhere in Crystal Palace for Passport photos?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 DVNT

DVNT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 01:29 PM

:) pretty much the title. Is there anywhere in Crystal Palace that does Passport photos.

I need to renew my driving license (which I find a bit retarded as it shouldn't expire)
Posted Image
listen or get the podcast iTunes / RSS

#2 St. Lukes Railings

St. Lukes Railings

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 01:50 PM

:) pretty much the title. Is there anywhere in Crystal Palace that does Passport photos.

I need to renew my driving license (which I find a bit retarded as it shouldn't expire)

Have you tried Sainsbury's?

#3 DVNT

DVNT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 02:02 PM

Have you tried Sainsbury's?

Do they have a Passport booth then? I can't remember. I know they have one of those large change sorting machines by the checkouts but I don't recall ever seeing a passport photography booth.
Posted Image
listen or get the podcast iTunes / RSS

#4 St. Lukes Railings

St. Lukes Railings

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 02:06 PM

Thats the thing neither can I. It's just that they nearly all do. I know that Sainsburys in Beckenham and Bromley have (I'm a sort of Sainsbury's tourist!) so i presumed CP would

#5 ajames

ajames

• Sponsors
  • 203 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 03:34 PM

The post office on Westow Sreet. Ask at the shop counter - they pull down a screen from the ceiling!

I think there's one at CP station but don't quote me... there was one at Gipsy Hill but don't think it's reopened yet.

#6 gekko

gekko

Sponsor

• Sponsors
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 03:56 PM

There is one in CP train station on the left just after you go through the barriers.
Mel, Forum Moderator

#7 St. Lukes Railings

St. Lukes Railings

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:19 AM

Being the nice citizen and all round good egg that i am. I actually looked for it in CP Sainsburys last night, and yes, it's there right at the far end past the change machine

#8 louinpalace

louinpalace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:52 PM

Hi, Sefrgrove Chemist opposite the Hollybush does passport photos

#9 nonweiler

nonweiler

• Members 1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:22 PM

Try Supasnaps on Sydenham High Street. They will do it there and then for you. Very good service!

#10 RachelF

RachelF

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 03:01 PM

Or the place in Norwood Road WN. Last time I tried to do them in booths I tried 3 different ones and they were all useless - all bleached out. I wasted a lot of money and time and the passsport people are pretty picky these days.
Rachel
My link

#11 Spoon

Spoon

Paolo Di Catio's mum

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 04:34 PM

Is hilarious that in the "what not to send us for a photo" leaflet, the passport people show someone facing backwards and with a hat on or something.

#12 TopCat

TopCat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 04:47 PM

Gipsy Hill train station used to have one.

Am not sure if still there, so maybe worth a try if Sainsburys doesn't work out.

Cheers

TopCat