Photo

A Saturday playgroup for dads and toddlers?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 funstuie

funstuie

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 05:27 PM

Does such a thing exist around Crystal Palace? I know there is a Littleuns and Dads in Dulwich but they meet on a Friday when I am in work. I would like to go to a playgroup on a Saturday with my son (3yr old) but there doesn't seem to be anything on during the weekends. Have I missed a secret one?

There is plenty for mums (and dads) with children to do during the week and I have gone along to a few when I have had time off during the week but I would like to take my son to one at the weekends. My wife could get some time to herself and my son could play and interact with other children his own age. If I get to talk about football then it's a triple win!

So does anyone know of such a group or is there even an interest in one?

If there is none and there is an interest we could look to organise something as a trial.

#2 petunia

petunia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:11 PM

Does such a thing exist around Crystal Palace? I know there is a Littleuns and Dads in Dulwich but they meet on a Friday when I am in work. I would like to go to a playgroup on a Saturday with my son (3yr old) but there doesn't seem to be anything on during the weekends. Have I missed a secret one?

There is plenty for mums (and dads) with children to do during the week and I have gone along to a few when I have had time off during the week but I would like to take my son to one at the weekends. My wife could get some time to herself and my son could play and interact with other children his own age. If I get to talk about football then it's a triple win!

So does anyone know of such a group or is there even an interest in one?

If there is none and there is an interest we could look to organise something as a trial.

I haven't been to it, but I've seen one advertised in the One O'Clock club building in Norwood Park. Having said that, they seem to be doing some refurbishment there at the moment so I'm not sure if it's running at the moment.

#3 jamesl

jamesl

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,016 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 04:35 PM

I think it has re-opened

http://www.younglamb...tory.aspx?a=469