98 replies to this topic

#91 Dazza

Dazza

Council Boy

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,327 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 10:57 AM

Palace are playing Chelsea this week booing Terry & co for 90 mins would be a good start !

Mind you I bet he aint got the nerve to show his face, also those french fairies should also get a similar welcome !

Dazza
Your obviously mistaken me with someone who gives a fig

#92 centralhilleagle

centralhilleagle

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:02 AM

Just booked my tickets for that game, dazza. are you going? I'll be in the Holmesdale, upper tier. Arthur Wait is all for Chelsea fans. Strange that they're keeping fans separate. They normally don't bother at friendlies.

#93 Dazza

Dazza

Council Boy

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,327 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:27 AM

Sorry just spotted post not got tickets yet but boy pestering me so will pop down to the ticket office Friday upper holmesdale is the only place to watch the game.

Good to see one of my old teams Crawley beat Palace last night though in a friendly !

#94 Dazza

Dazza

Council Boy

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,327 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:54 PM

Best football news for a long while. Emile heskey has now retired from international football.

Most shocking news is that England moved up in the official Fifa rankings, now i know for sure Fifa is a crooked organisation !

Dazza

#95 centralhilleagle

centralhilleagle

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:28 PM

Yep, the Palace reserves lost last night, too. Mind you, there are a lot of new players that need to gel and he's thrown some trialists in to take a look at them, too. I wouldn't worry too much. I expect a slow start to the season, though.

Got a concession on one of the tickets and it only has 1 tear of stub, compared to the 2 on the other tickets. Is that normal for concessions? Never bought one before!

As for England moving up the rankings, I can only imagine that is a delayed reaction to the qualifying campaign

Edited by centralhilleagle, 15 July 2010 - 01:29 PM.

#96 Dazza

Dazza

Council Boy

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,327 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:37 PM

I think they are treated the same as childrens tickets. So I'm sure they are fine !

#97 centralhilleagle

centralhilleagle

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:41 PM

I think they are treated the same as childrens tickets. So I'm sure they are fine !

Yep, it's for a pensioner, but I think all concession tickets are the same. Was just wondering what the point of only 1 stub is? Maybe to do with re-entry.

Either way, don't think it's a problem.

#98 Elmo

Elmo

All bad precedents began as justifiable measures

• Sponsors
  • 3,226 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:47 PM

However my goof friend COYI has informed me of a rather juicy story about the player formerly known as shrek !

Bang on:
http://www.mirrorfoo...icle572569.html

Rooney's an idiot. <_<
Jermaine was right... "You can't reason with stupidity"

Follow me on Twitter

#99 Dazza

Dazza

Council Boy

• Members 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,327 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:13 AM

Good to see him scoring elsewhere pity he can do it for England !

Basically how does he get picked with his current form . I cant still believe the hype that he is back in form just because he scored a penalty.

Dazza

PS The real story is that he was introduced to this girl by another England player mmm wander who that is ?

PPS Bang On ! That was a bit tactless Elmo !!!!!!!!