5 replies to this topic

#1 helenandjoe

helenandjoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:04 AM

Hi,

I am looking for a cleaner to maintain the communal area of our building. This consists of a small hallway, 2 flights of stairs and a landing.

I am having trouble finding someone so any recommendstions would be greatfully received!

We need someone once a fortnight for a couple of hours.

Kind regards,
Helen

#2 morwena

morwena

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:43 AM

My cleaning lady is absolutely excellent and would be interested in this job. She has been with me for about 8 years now and is totally reliable and very hardworking. Can you pm me and I can give you her details?
Morwena

#3 paulanouicer

paulanouicer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 08:36 PM

Hi,
I can recommend my mym, she is living in Crystal Palace, very reliable, experienced and mature person, always punctual.

My number is 07533261657, I'm her daughter- Paula

#4 sads1

sads1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:10 PM

Hi,
I can recommend my mym, she is living in Crystal Palace, very reliable, experienced and mature person, always punctual.

My number is 07533261657, I'm her daughter- Paula

Hi there,

I need a new cleaner - if your mum is still looking for extra hours I'd be really pleased if she wanted to get in touch. Could you or her private message me on here if she's interested. I'm just by West Norwood train station.

Thanks

Sads

#5 sammy B

sammy B

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:10 AM

Hi,

I am looking for a cleaner to maintain the communal area of our building. This consists of a small hallway, 2 flights of stairs and a landing.

I am having trouble finding someone so any recommendstions would be greatfully received!

Kind regards,
Helen

Hi Helen,

I recently used a guy called Marc from CLEAN AND SHINE and he was terrific. He was recommended to me by a friend and I am more more than happy to recommend him to you. His number is 07940021053. The company's web address is www.choicesprofessionals.co.uk
If anyone here is looking for a reliable cleaner who pays attention to detail then call them Tel: 079 8444 1898. They clean carpets, If you are moving house and need a professional cleaning you will need them.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Sammy

#6 matt81

matt81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:00 PM

Hi,

Kind regards,
Helen

I know this an old post but are you still looking for a cleaner I have an amazing one !